The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sean

I have a question about alertpay. Can I withdraw my money of alertpay but with check or cheque???....I don't know how you say that but you understand me I think. Can I withdraw the money with this option??...thanks...:)

Hi Music_Machine

Cheque withdrawal is currently unavailable.

I think you told me your location once, but it's not coming to me at the moment.
We have localized banking in certain countries, i.e. bank transfer.
And every AlertPay supported country has bank wire.

Cheers

Hi ps03

You are corresponding with my customer support team on this issue. I will continue to follow the ticket.

Cheers

Hi Sean ,
I would like to draw your attention to that If the beneficiary name and Info do not match as you said, how i received the money from you in the first time on the same account details?!!
Please tell your custom support about this point and let me withdraw to the same bank account details again,So please Enable the withdraw to the same account details because this message appear to me since the last issue :
The following errors occured:
The bank account that you selected does not support withdrawal at this time.

I hope that you understand me, I think my English language is bad :facepalm: sorry for that..

Last edited:
Hi ps03

I have escalated this issue, in order to have a resolution.

I ask for your patience as I try and get this resolved and an answer for you.

Thanks.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi fadepal

As I don’t know your account type, I’m giving you the rules for our different account types.

AlertPay is a Canadian registered corporation that strictly complies with the regulations of Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada (OSFI), the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC). As a result, we must apply withdrawal limits to maintain the security of your account, our network and our compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist funding legislation.

For unverified Personal Starter or Pro accounts, you may withdraw a limit of $999.00 USD at one time by bank transfer. If you would like to do a bank wire withdrawal, you will have to verify your account.

For unverified Business accounts, you must become verified to withdraw your funds.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Hey Alertpay, I think you must re-enable check withdrawals or credit card as soon as possible.

I am following on blog.alertpay.com and the only thing I can see is desperation on your customers, the facebook page is an chaos 3 weeks ago the alertpay facebook page had 1,067 followers. now it have 5,536 followers.

Its because people cant withdraw their money from Alertpay.

Think on this:
*People have to eat
*People need money to pay their bills
*People want money for december

And you are making millions in FEE's, just to cover the costs of your new office. Yes I know that

Last edited:
Hi Sonic

I have talked about these cases many times. It is not that AlertPay does not want to re-enable these withdrawal options; it is that they are very complex to re-enable.

Please see post #391, where I address you among others, on what is happening at the moment as it concerns these services.
It is not in AlertPay’s best interest not to offer these withdrawal options. We are as frustrated about it as you are.

Members can withdraw. Depending on your location you can do a bank transfer, and all supported countries can do a bank wire. You can withdraw whenever you want.

Cheers

Hi,
I am having trouble paying something with my debit card which I have linked in my AP account. It worked before, but now it doesn't.

I got payout request, and when I click "Accept" and put all info I need and then click on "Confirm" I get redirected back to payout request.
Do you have any troubles with that?

i ordered AP credit car..n my card was accepted..at da same time AP cancel all the card.
now my query is, where is the money u cut for da card??? how wil I get bk dat!!it should be automated

Hi fadepal

As I don’t know your account type, I’m giving you the rules for our different account types.

AlertPay is a Canadian registered corporation that strictly complies with the regulations of Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada (OSFI), the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC). As a result, we must apply withdrawal limits to maintain the security of your account, our network and our compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist funding legislation.

For unverified Personal Starter or Pro accounts, you may withdraw a limit of $999.00 USD at one time by bank transfer. If you would like to do a bank wire withdrawal, you will have to verify your account.

For unverified Business accounts, you must become verified to withdraw your funds.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thanks Sean for your quick reply

Hi,
I am having trouble paying something with my debit card which I have linked in my AP account. It worked before, but now it doesn't.

I got payout request, and when I click "Accept" and put all info I need and then click on "Confirm" I get redirected back to payout request.
Do you have any troubles with that?

Hi infernohuman

Could you please PM me with your account name, with the first and last four of the credit card you used.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back