The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any limit in personal pro account? or rules to lift those limits?

paypal here in belgium(or europe) we should send them adress proof n id to remove yearly limit(2500€)

do AP has the same rules!
can i withdraw money to my bank in belgium!

Hi technodiscount24

You have been informed of why this decision has been taken. The decision cannot be reversed for the reasons stipulated in the emails you have received from my risk, fraud and security team.

We wish you the best of luck in your search for a new online payment processor.

Cheers

Sean. Alertpay should should think to do something else because when someone's whole business depends on AP then what will he do?

Hallo Hostinpk.com,

yes you have a right. We also think that is not a fair dessision from Alertpay as we are many years ( over 4 years by Alertpay ) and more than 80% of our transactions are going through Alertpay so it is inpossible for us to continue a online business without accepting Alertpay as a payment option.

is there any limit in personal pro account? or rules to lift those limits?

paypal here in belgium(or europe) we should send them adress proof n id to remove yearly limit(2500€)

do AP has the same rules!
can i withdraw money to my bank in belgium!

Hi DejaVu

In Belgium, AlertPay has localized banking, so you can withdraw to your bank.

For verified Personal Pro accounts, you can send and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time. If your account is unverified, you can only send up to $999.00 and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time.

You can verify your account by one of the following options: bank transfer deposit, or credit card validation.
If you have a Business account, you will also have to submit proof of ownership for your business, such as any of the following:

• Article of Incorporation
• General Business Registration
• Certificate of Good Standing
• Doing Business As
• Tax Registration

To start the verification process, just follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Under “Profileâ€, click on “Personalâ€.
3. Select “Verificationâ€.
4. Complete as many verification procedures as specified on the page.
5. If you have a Business account, you must also submit a proof of ownership for your business.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Hey Sean
Alertpay is getting worse and worse on the world of payment system
can you please tell us when ap will release the Prepaid CC and when the check withdrawal will be available and credit card withdrawal too ..

rumors saying that alertpay will shutdown soon , is that right ?

The prepaid card took too much time ..

Sean. Alertpay should should think to do something else because when someone's whole business depends on AP then what will he do?

Hallo Hostinpk.com,

yes you have a right. We also think that is not a fair dessision from Alertpay as we are many years ( over 4 years by Alertpay ) and more than 80% of our transactions are going through Alertpay so it is inpossible for us to continue a online business without accepting Alertpay as a payment option.

Hi Hostinpk, technodiscount24

We do not take matters like these lightly. In only dire circumstances are actions like these taken, such as violating our user agreement, illegal/unlawful conduct, and when something/someone is flagged by our security department.

AlertPay, like you two, is running a business. We cannot continue providing service if members do not comply with our policies.

In technodiscount24’s case he has been informed of why and how we reached our decision. I am precluded from sharing that information publicly for privacy reasons.

Cheers

Hey Sean
Alertpay is getting worse and worse on the world of payment system
can you please tell us when ap will release the Prepaid CC and when the check withdrawal will be available and credit card withdrawal too ..

rumors saying that alertpay will shutdown soon , is that right ?

The prepaid card took too much time ..

Hi mamiman

I addressed this issue in post #316 of this thread, but I will repost it.

We would be very interested in who is spreading those malicious rumors. Could you please provide us with a name?

AlertPay is going very strong. Our core focus for the last 6 months has been building a foundation that is solid enough to sustain our ambitions and growth. There have been growing pains, and issues with restoring service, but nothing close to us closing down.

I would like to appeal to you in this regard. We have 121 employees, over 30,000 merchants, and 7 million customers. Some of them skim through these threads. It serves no purpose to write we will shut down. We are talking about putting 100 plus people out of work, and leaving over 7 million without a service they like to use. No company would like rumours like this floating around, as it harms customer confidence and demoralizes employees.

I have no issues with you voicing your displeasure about our service, or that you havent been answered in a while etc. that's all par of the course However, this post is not fact based at all.

I thank you for your understanding.

If you could please tell me where the source of these rumors is coming from, it would be greatly appreciated.

The prepaid cards are still in beta testing. Until AlertPay and its members are fully satisfied with it performance, the card will remain it beta so that it may be rigorously tested.

This is done for our members benefit. No one wants to use a product that hasnt been fully tested and just put on the market.

Cheers

Hi robert420

Thanks very much for your suggestion. However, Payoneer is a competitor of ours.

They have their own initiatives as does AlertPay.

Cheers

Hi Hostinpk, technodiscount24

We do not take matters like these lightly. In only dire circumstances are actions like these taken, such as violating our user agreement, illegal/unlawful conduct, and when something/someone is flagged by our security department.

AlertPay, like you two, is running a business. We cannot continue providing service if members do not comply with our policies.

In technodiscount24’s case he has been informed of why and how we reached our decision. I am precluded from sharing that information publicly for privacy reasons.

Cheers
believe me no one can use alertpay for more than 6 months alert pay policies just support hackers and people with non original details.
alert pay just catch original people who are fair and those who are originally making faults alert pay just leave them because they dont have original details and money in their alert pay account
people do fraud with alert pay and to recover it alert pay do fraud with hones peoples just this is whole story these guys should think other wise soon they will loose all of their loyal customers like TD24 and will remain with wrong guys then there will no option to recover money from loyal customers you guys making your system complex by your self just think wisely every one is saying now alert pay is not doing good

Hi roadeelahmad

AlertPay is a Canadian Registered Corporation that strictly complies with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) and other applicable regulatory authorities.

We must comply with the Know Your Customer policy, and enforce it strictly. Members who use pseudo information are going against our user agreement and are automatically suspended.

AlertPay cooperates with banks and credit card companies. It would be ridiculous for us to jeopardize those relationships in order to support an illegal activity. If we were supporting those activities we would not be on this forum trying to set the record straight. The government along with banks, and credit card companies shut down those types of operations.

The following link is just a sample of companies that use AlertPay, https://www.alertpay.com/en/whosusing.aspx

We are running a for profit business, if a member was complying with our policies, in good standing, and bringing us business why would AlertPay suddenly want to discontinue doing business with them? They must have done something that was flagged by our security department and or are banking partners. Either they are not complying with our policies, or are an industry you cannot support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers

Can someone sopy the info in previous post about Prepaid cards ? I can't find it ! Thanks !

edit: i found it !

Do we pay for Prepiad card ?

Last edited:
Hello Sean,
When i gone to Withdraw again i found the AlertPay temporary disabled withdraw to my bank account !!

I contacted bank support with ticket id #YIU-191735 but i didn't receive any reply yet..

I want to try to withdraw again to the same bank account..

Please allow me withdraw to the same bank account again ,I need my money.

Thanks,

Hi DejaVu

You can verify your account with a bank transfer deposit. You can also verify your account with credit card validation.
If you have a Business account, you will also have to submit proof of ownership for your business, such as any of the following:

• Article of Incorporation
• General Business Registration
• Certificate of Good Standing
• Doing Business As
• Tax Registration

To start the verification process, just follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Under “Profileâ€, click on “Personalâ€.
3. Select “Verificationâ€.
4. Complete as many verification procedures as specified on the page.
5. If you have a Business account, you must also submit a proof of ownership for your business.

Cheers

Hello Sean,
When i gone to Withdraw again i found the AlertPay temporary disabled withdraw to my bank account !!

I contacted bank support with ticket id #YIU-191735 but i didn't receive any reply yet..

I want to try to withdraw again to the same bank account..

Please allow me withdraw to the same bank account again ,I need my money.

Thanks,

Hi ps03

I have brought your ticket to the attention of my banking support.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back