SwiftSlots.com - 1 Gbps Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS, SSD/SATA from $7.99/m (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do i get this:

qSFZx1C.png

I would like to vouch 10x for these guys. They're extremely underrated!

I hit 52mb/s in download speeds, it was jaw dropping.

KIU SwiftSlots.

Thank you for the vouch!

NL VVS: from $4.99/mo
Will this be available again?
It should be available in few weeks.

Why do i get this:

qSFZx1C.png

You see this because the page is too old and we're not selling those plans anymore. You should not see the page on our website since it was removed long time ago.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

hello, you remove webmoney as payment provider?

We are currently not accepting Webmoney due to a small issue. We'll be accepting it again very soon.

Do you give root access for every vps ??

Yes, all VPS plans include full root access.

plz pm test IP, thanks!

PM sent!

does swift love support personal torrent, proxy and leech. i need this extra. also support warez linking

Yes, they should be fine.

I'd like to ask for germany and netherland test ip's.

PM sent!

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Very good seller . I am having their vps for some time now . I/o is always above 200 mb/s and vps is fast .
Support is fast too, no downtime and good speeds .

Very good seller . I am having their vps for some time now . I/o is always above 200 mb/s and vps is fast .
Support is fast too, no downtime and good speeds .

Thank you for your nice review!

New pure SSD plans in stock. Grab them before they are out of stock!

Last edited:
I have little imagehost with 1,5-3k uv/day and up to 15k pageviews/day. On my current VPS i'm facing high load (high %wa) becouse of something. I'm pretty lame coder I can not define the reason, also my vps provider support won't help becouse it's unmanaged. How about Your service? Do You offer free support If I would face any problems?
How about avarage support answer time?
Please tell me also how many users You place per node?

Last edited:
i have ordered a VPS, and the support great and very helpful

Thanks a lot
:)

Thank you for your order and kind words.

nice support and its trusted admin

Thank you for your kind words!

I have little imagehost with 1,5-3k uv/day and up to 15k pageviews/day. On my current VPS i'm facing high load (high %wa) becouse of something. I'm pretty lame coder I can not define the reason, also my vps provider support won't help becouse it's unmanaged. How about Your service? Do You offer free support If I would face any problems?
How about avarage support answer time?
Please tell me also how many users You place per node?

Our VPS plans are unmanaged. If you face any issues with our VPS, you are free to request for a refund since we have a money back guarantee.
The support response time would be generally about 30 minutes, it may take longer.
The number of clients per node depends on the host node's specifications and the plan you choose.

SSD VPS dd test:

ywkJeCV.png

G1XsIFk.png

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back