SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the latest guide lines

1 x dmca notification entire persons account deleted and banned for good

Full admin access to be able to check dmca and related file and account deletions

These are just a couple of the requirements all billers will be forced to follow very soon.

That means its the end for file hosting sharing... 1 DMCA and boom?! heh:facepalm::facepalm:

registration is abit confusing yes... it took me 4 hours to open a keeper account XD . so many SMS codes and activation codes makes your head spin. but people need to learn it anyway

Webmoney would be cool (it is russian) but people say it is complicated for using

Hardly anyone with money in the Western World will use Webmoney. Nobody understands it. People like to use the same methods they use at home and in daily life. Credit cards, Paypal etc.

Once we cut off all those common sources of funds then the file locker runs out of money, it's that simple. If Webmoney works so well, then why not just use only that in the first place ? The reason: average Westerners won't use it.

Hardly anyone with money in the Western World will use Webmoney. Nobody understands it. People like to use the same methods they use at home and in daily life. Credit cards, Paypal etc.

Once we cut off all those common sources of funds then the file locker runs out of money, it's that simple. If Webmoney works so well, then why not just use only that in the first place ? The reason: average Westerners won't use it.

Oh I'm realy sorry for this Mr Adult King :'(

a2f436dbcb.png

84d222b427.png

fd028b3fe9.png

Don't play with me Kid!B-)

not be cool man, it's work fine for me LOL

Say good Bye Fool
Me & Some friends started many times a DDOS Atacks against hes Website
But since to be that hes Server DDOS Protected is

Personaly I have started a Attack from 6 1GB Port speed Servers

1 in USA
2 in NL
2 in FR
1 in DE

but nothing happend ! I've tried HTTP/UDP/TCP but nothing happend

so forget about DDOS

@cancel

That's a Brilliant Idee!!! I will start doing this Right Now!

@Adultking
We Will destroy u & ur Mini business ! believe me you have started the fight we will fight back!
we are Hackers/Uploaders/Webmasters so don't think u can wine this game u'r alone and we are alot

do u see the Downloads in my signature? i think yes
soon I will replace it with ur contents

RIAA & MPAA SOPA PIPA Acta had a fight with Anonymous u have see the resultat anonymous has ddosed every website of them FBI PayPal VISA everything

u will fight against us! and we will destroy u

I see Administrator's Signature with COLD COPY website url so definitely they are supporting this guy ..
and maybe they are taking fees too ...

Realadultking and his colleague should be banned as they are making problems and become the reason of Off Topic Discussions...

stop making stories, none of the staff member is being paid by this guy. They just support the concept of killing "affiliate program" driven filehosts and placed a signature according to it. Please dont cook up your stories.

Anything and everything irrelevant will be dealt with strictly. Stay away if you want to troll/bitch/fight/boast off.

stop making stories, none of the staff member is being paid by this guy. They just support the concept of killing "affiliate program" driven filehosts and placed a signature according to it. Please dont cook up your stories.
no, they are killing file hosting, image hosting and premium account resellers.

after that if you want to share your free stuff "without affiliate program" the only place to upload is rapidshare and mediafire. Where the free copyrighted content is not allowed.

and after that you'll be moderating 5 people (3 coders and 2 designers). no more ad spots, sticky and offshore hosting section.

Hi Claire, any new news ??

Hi,

Sadly no news at all as yet.There seems to be now way to expedite this process, I'm sure as you heard even some giant filehosts have had their accounts suspended, and even mediafire is not working with PP any longer.

Some that had their own card processing already in place seem to be okay for now but will soon have to meet new compliance regs or even that can be taken away. However for now visa does not seem as eager as pp to close sites down, but will gradually enforce new regs.

I will of course update as soon as anything happens but for now i hope all of you have been seeking places which feel best for you.

There is no real eta i can give you since billing services are being held back from us until they are 100% happy with the way the service operates. Seems they are getting more strict by the day.

When service does resume with card billing it would seem it will be under a very different TOS that will be strictly monitored by the billing service.

I'm not sure which filehost to suggest to most persons at this time since anyone of them could be restricted at anytime. Perhaps spread efforts between a few of the larger ones.

As always we wish you guys all the best at this time.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back