SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire-Parker

Hi,

My Name is Claire Parker. I have been employed by www.squillion.com as a customer support agent only.

Due to many comments and suggestions the pay out rates have been increased along with other changes. We hope this will now please most of you.

Some banners for you guys that have asked, and also some new affiliate banners coming very soon.

squillion728x90a.gif

squillion728x90b.gif

You can now choose how much to charge for premium access to your files. - PM me for details.

1) We’ve increased your payout rates as follows:

Standard rate = 70% first sale / 40% recurring (this is for everyone)

Higher rate = 80% first sale / 60% recurring *

*To get the higher rate you just need 50 premium members (including recurring) and use Squillion.com exclusively for your files (no mirrors allowed).

2) Added new features – premium only (you can set your files so only premium members can download them) and file copy (these will be active within the next 48 hours).

3) We reduced the premium price to 9.49, you may set the price of your premium to any price above this which you require upto 29.99 euro

4) We have now added Web Money to our methods of payment. We can also pay you with an exclusive service that can only be accessed by UK companies such as Squillion called Sendmoney24 - It's like westernunion but you collect the cash at your local bank even if you have no bank account.

5) We’ve reduced the minimum pay out to 8 Euros (all payouts will now be in Euros).

Regards

Squillion.com

**If you are on a custom rate now, this will remain the same unless you request to be moved to the new rates. If you would like to remain on the current rates to take part in our competition, please let us know.

Payments

Paypal, Paxum, Bank Wire , Alertpay , WEBMONEY PAYMENTS AVAILABLE NOW - :). Also we have now added a payment option that is very like western union but cheaper and you can collect cash from your local bank branch. (please PM with your specific details)

Min payout = 8 euro

Payments - daily every day if requested before 3pm GMT for trusted affiliates wanting Paypal and on Thursdays for webmoney.

PREMIUM ONLY OPTION ON FILES HAS NOW BEEN ACTIVATED, YOU CAN SELECT TO HAVE CERTAIN FILES AVAILABLE TO PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY.

Storage space

The default setting are listed on the site, however these can be enlarged upon request with suitable reason.

Upgrade to premium status

Persons may PM me to request automatic upgrade to premium status. Please provide good reason for this request.

I am authorised only to help with support issues only. I am NOT authorised to comment on TOS (this is clearly stated) questions nor become involved with any other discussion other than those directly related to issues that arise from using the service that www.squillion.com provides. I can help with any payment problems, account problems and questions that directly relate to the services already provided. I can not speculate on future services nor features but can put them forward to the persons that own and operate the website.

PLEASE QUOTE YOUR MEMBER USER ID IN ALL POSTS - SO THAT I MAY KNOW WHOM IT IS THAT I AM TALKING TOO - and so that i can resolve your issue in the most timely manner. Without this it will be impossible for me to help you via this support thread.

** to find you squillion user id - login to the website, click on my account, scroll down to where you see writen '
My affiliate link:
squillion.com/freeXXXX.html - the XXXX is your user ID.

Thank You for reading and i look forward to being of help to current and future squillion affiliates. I will always be courteous, polite and considerate and i hope all persons posting will treat myself and others in this thread in the same way.

Claire Parker.

EFFECTIVE AT ONCE - ONLY TRUSTED AFFILIATES ARE PAID OUT IN 1 DAY DUE TO PERSONS TRYING TO FRAUD THE SYSTEM - OTHERS WILL WAIT 5 WORKING DAYS - SADLY ALWAYS THERE WILL BE SOME THAT WILL TRY TO RUIN EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

Last edited:
1,050 comments
One More :facepalm:

This Is 3rd In Last 2 Days.

Who Says Filesharing Sites Are Going Down.

And

Again No Surprises xfilesharingpro.

But Welcome

squillion name makes me think of Squidward Tentacles. :D

anyway, I might give it a try but I'm afraid it will be another 2-3 months filehost project. if you could persuade me why I should join this filehost then it would be great.

and of course, free premium upgrade and large storage space are important to attract uploaders to join.

edit:
site for sale?

image remove as requested.
http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=493466562_squilsale_122_35lo.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for the welcomes to WJ. That is very kind of you of all.

I look forward to working with you all, but even if you should decide not to use squillion then it was great to get the welcomes, and i wish you luck with your other projects.

The site is NOT for sale. Please remove that picture since i can assure you that is not the case. I have no idea why this is showing with the registrar, they will look into it today and have that for sale sign taken down.

Re: xfs pro. - I'm sorry that many persons seem to dislike this particular script, i know that it has perhaps basic features. However if enough persons request a certain new feature added i will put those forward.

Re: Why join squillion?
I personally have not compared all other filehosts to squillion. Some other filehosts may fit a certain persons requirements more than squillion does. We are not aiming to be the largest filehost, we aim instead to work closely with a limited number of persons so that we can provide a reliable and efficient service.

Squillion is very competative and already some persons have joined and commented that they are very happy to have done so. We will work with you when ever it is reasonable to enable you to reach your full potential.

If a person can demonstrate that they require a large storage facility for good reason then i am certain that will surely be given to you. The defaults are there as a guide only. Premium status will also be awarded to those that believe they can make squillion work out for them.

I would of course suggest that you join squillion above all other hosts since it is my job to do so. However the person joining must consider all options and take the best option for them.

I would hope that i may persuade you to try the service out, and i will work with you as much as i can within the parameters set out in my job description.

custom-made script would be better as so many fly-by-night filehosts use XFS pro script and by using custom script also will show that you are very serious in this business.

one question, why min payment is $24? automatic payment like every Monday and min payment $15 would be reasonable.

Re: PPD - At this time i am sorry to report there will be no PPD at squillion for the near future.

Re: XFS - The information that i have is : that xfs is a tried and tested script with many years of development. I can appreciate that because of its low cost and high availability it has been used by persons setting up with limited funding in place, and has led to some unfortunite loss of earnings to some persons affiliated to such a site.

I hope that soon persons can look beyond this and just judge us upon the service that is offered.

$24 is 4 sales at the lowest rate and 2 sales at the highest rate. If a person leaves the service and only has $6 then im certain they will be paid out in full. I think the reasoning is that a person earning less than $24 per week would probably not use squillion as their filehost. If enough people request it lowered then i will certainly put that forward. The way the script works right now i don't think it does that automatically.

you're using XFS script = you not have money? You will not have money to purchase the uploaders, you know why? because with paypal can you protect money for 45 days on any returns(refunds)... Now you know what the problem is? without big money, no business, that's brutal reality my dear children... ;)

So please more xfs hosting for battle to fight =)

I just noticed 30 day premium is £12.00 GBP (=~ $19 USD). it's quite bad rate for PPS as you pay in USD.

$6 for new sale and rebill = 32% for new sale & rebill.
and I don't think uploaders can maintain 2000 recurring premium users every month to achieve $12 PPS level.

$19 USD for 1-month premium is quite expensive compare to other filehosts.

welcome :)

btw. love the colors and the template <3

Thank you for the welcome and kind words too :)

I just noticed 30 day premium is £12.00 GBP (=~ $19 USD). it's quite bad rate for PPS as you pay in USD.

$6 for new sale and rebill = 32% for new sale & rebill.
and I don't think uploaders can maintain 2000 recurring premium users every month to achieve $12 PPS level.

$19 USD for 1-month premium is quite expensive compare to other filehosts.

On the face of it then it could seem that way. However..

The average user (2sales per day or even less depending on recurring) should be attaining in a short period $9 /$6 not $6 /$6 .

Also with the monthly competitions. If you factor in the competitions that will run you will see that you will be earning quite a lot more than you think. There will always be competitions. This competition adds an additional $5 to each and every sale you make if you reach 100 sales in a month or $2 to every sale if you can just reach 50 sales.

You are correct, 2000 members is a lot of members. Not many will reach the $12 / $9 although some will.

If a person can make more with another filehost then they must do what is best for them. As i say a few persons have joined and have commented that they are very pleased to have done so.

A few months ago 50% of initial sales or even 60% only was viewed as good from main filehosts, they had no recurring. Running a file host is an expensive business. The competitions will allow squillion to keep solvent and still payout a fair amount that is adjustable.

Running a legitimate business and paying out business costs in a country like the UK are not cheap by any means. A person starting a website on their own from home, or in an offshore country with little regulation can perhaps run it X% cheaper. However we are trying to build on a solid foundation from the start.

The rates and payouts are as stated, i have not the power to change those now. The individual must do the math and decide where they go. The sales / download ratio are very good for us so squillion has no plans to change them at this time.

Last edited:
A few months ago 50% of initial sales or even 60% only was viewed as good from main filehosts, they had no recurring. Running a file host is an expensive business. The competitions will allow squillion to keep solvent and still payout a fair amount that is adjustable.

Running a legitimate business and paying out business costs in a country like the UK are not cheap by any means. A person starting a website on their own from home, or in an offshore country with little regulation can perhaps run it X% cheaper. However we are trying to build on a solid foundation from the start.

so servers in france, economic activity in England, owner of an amateur with no clue about business, what more could want? These are yours "trying to build on a solid foundation from the start.":facepalm:

Last edited:
you're using XFS script = you not have money? You will not have money to purchase the uploaders, you know why? because with paypal can you protect money for 45 days on any returns(refunds)... Now you know what the problem is? without big money, no business, that's brutal reality my dear children... ;)

So please more xfs hosting for battle to fight =)

so servers in france, economic activity in England, owner of an amateur with no clue about business, what more could want? :facepalm:

You seem to be an forming these opinions based upon your limited knowledge regarding the company, and probably hearsay from other persons with equally little knowledge of how things actually work. Let me furnish you with a few details and perhaps help you in some small way.

Xfs is a script = It is a piece of code. It is simply that. If you prefer to use a custom coded website then i shall not attempt to stop you doing so. It has been mentioned several times already, and seems to be mentioned on every thread of every website that uses XFS. I feel it no longer adds anything to this thread to mention it again. If you take the money lost to those running fully bespoke coded sites, i feel xfs has little to answer for.

Let's break down your other points, and perhaps then I can reason with you as a sensible individual. Economic activity in the UK? do you object to this because you believe economic activity elsewhere on this planet really would protect you if the desire to close your website exists with the powers that be???

Servers in France, Yes we have some servers in France, we have servers awaiting prep in several locations. I'm sure that you'll have some wisdom to impart as to where we should put the next batch.

You are claiming some knowledge with regard the owner of the website, i know of no such relationship between you so i am calling false on that too.

You have clearly stated your points. If you base you decision to not use the service upon those points then there is nothing more that i can say to you, and i wish you well with your current filehost.

If you have another new point then feel free to post. If you have nothing new to add but still wish to continue arguing on old points then feel free to PM me and i will respond if and when i have time.

This thread has been started with the intention of helping those with problems using the service, and answering legitimate questions from those that ask them in a polite and adult manner.

I will help you if you have a problem, i will answer your questions should you choose to ask them in a non offensive way. If you wish to continue throwing spurious claims in a childish manner i request you leave the thread.

OK XFS business is wonderful. I invest $500-1000 dollars and put a new few hosting oriented quickly get fast money. Who join a new wonderful filehost?:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back