Status
Not open for further replies.
sharpfilebest.jpeg

dedicated 1 Gbps

but the new script we will be able to rar/unrar files? im talking about big files downloaded with torrent leecher

No such feature has been built into the script at the moment, however once it is running and we have ironed out the wrinkles we will be happy to listen to any suggestions you may have, and anything that's reasonably do-able and useful to enough people, we will be happy to do :sun:

but the new script we will be able to rar/unrar files? im talking about big files downloaded with torrent leecher

seriously i dont like it, unless sharpfile use powerfull server...this is filehosting bro

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

sharpfilebest.jpeg

dedicated 1 Gbps

Me i have with "Remote upload", 20mb/s to 40mb/s. :d

may i know which server, US or NL?

To the best of my knowledge (that's to say no one's told me any different) the new script is on schedule as above. Please remember there WILL be downtime - at least 2 hours and probably more like 4 hours. Cheers :sun:

hey Sharpfile-2 may i know which server is better for upload? NL or US?
It's kinda difficult to answer that one - it really depends on where you are, where everyone else is, what time it is etc. Usually the server closest to you should be quickest, but of course as we know it ain't always so :sun:

Update UPDATE UPDATE

Sharpfile.com will be down on Tuesday Aug.7th from 12 PM to 4 PM Pacific/US time
for new back-end script migration

Time zone converter
Code:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Sharpfile.com really impressed after started using your service 5 hours ago really my user's loving your service thnkx i think with new script user's will get more more reliable service.

and keeo in minde that the great service come with great hardware so every time upgrade to good hardware to get good place with first filehost.

i start with this filehost and iam encourage everyone to start with it it's amazing really.

may the god be with you and add more proccessors to buy premium accounts.

Sharpfile.com really impressed after started using your service 5 hours ago really my user's loving your service thnkx i think with new script user's will get more more reliable service.

and keeo in minde that the great service come with great hardware so every time upgrade to good hardware to get good place with first filehost.

i start with this filehost and iam encourage everyone to start with it it's amazing really.

may the god be with you and add more proccessors to buy premium accounts.

Thanks very much!!

We are consistently purchasing new servers all over the world to have many servers in all countries to give users the best speeds we can.

Also, with new script we are going to be gaining many professional resellers to help with the processing of payments from users.

With our Daily payouts,new custom made back-end script,support team,and constant upgrading, we are trying our best to eventually become the #1 file host on the internet, we do have a long way to go, but hopefully one day we will reach that, with the help of the you the affiliates and the users, Sharpfile is gaining ground on the internet and growing at a rapid rate. And that's because you guys work your butts off everyday to bring new users to Sharpfile, and we recognize that and want to reward you the best we can...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back