Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGG_BoSS

Banned
Banned
Sharpfile.com discussion thread

[mod]You cannot create official discussion thread, and then use if for propagating your own 'claims'..

If you have some proofs of your claims, that can be validated, PM staff members.[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
3,220 comments
This filehost need strong improvements

First try > Timeout Error

Second try >

R5Lwi.png

This filehost need strong improvements

First try > Timeout Error

Second try >

R5Lwi.png

Right now as I type they are adding additional File servers.
The site will not be 100% until late next week with many new File servers and some more extra's that will be announced on Offcial WJ Sharpfile.com thread that will be started late next week..

Thanks

Right now as I type they are adding additional File servers.
The site will not be 100% until late next week with many new File servers and some more extra's that will be announced on Offcial WJ Sharpfile.com thread that will be started late next week..

Thanks

Can You Please Fix The Re-Upload Issues.

90% Time Uploads Getting Stop.

Regards..........

i email u the payment information,but it is the previous payment,could u solve it?
and i have some money not reach 25 usd,is it still available?

i email u the payment information,but it is the previous payment,could u solve it?

Minimum Payable Amount is 25$ Currently.Keep Earning Request When U Reach 25$ Then You Will B Paid AsAp!

me too...16$ still available in balance...will you pay me ??

earnings request previously at 10$...but he increased to 25$

thre r lot of problems like RU not working,downloads doesn't start.. for over 1 month in sharpfile...

so i stopped uploading...but my balance 16$ still remain there

I will say this again. I am new owner, but The old owner Mubin is cooperating with me to help pay the affiliates that are owed from when he owned the site.
Please email Sharpfilea@yahoo.com with questions pertaining to your payment and you will be answered by ME.

I am going to bed now I will see everyone tomorrow Goodnight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back