Status
Not open for further replies.
hello sharpfile, im really considering getting a premium account, but im wondering what the speeds are for free users? any plans to increase the speed?

do not increase the speed dude...who want to buy premium if the free speed are more than 300kb..100-200kb are average for free user dude..

damn upload are very fast!!!!!!!!!!even more fast from ul.to hahahah 40-50MB

Upload speed perfect works each file 12 mb/s i'm using zoom paralel uploads 100 :)

Used space reached 1 tb :D

Last edited:
im only getting 60kbps max for free user. :/ and i have a 2MB connection any help?
dude..every filehost are cannot guarantee download speed for free user coz the bandwith are spliting i mean if the traffic are busy u will not get the max speed...

@divineee come on now buddy, we talked before about this a few times on the thread, the script stats right now is counting all hits as a full download. But after tomorrow the stats will show your true 100% full downloads that you are paid for. :D

This new script will be much better for the amount of traffic we are receiving and it should help you guys sell more premium accounts and make more $$$$$$$

And you are going to have Torrents uploads and FTP upload :)

ohhh an later on this week or beginning of next week we are adding a 4th way for you guys to earn even MORE $$ from your downloads at sharpfile

but the counting still messed up!!

20 / $0.322
100 / $0.411
46 / $0.265

:facepalm:

yes. one day seem to be good and next stuck.

2012-08-05 302 / $2.336 0 / $0 $0 $2.336 2012-08-06 548 / $2.5635 0 / $0 $0 $2.5635
same places and similar content both days. hard to believe so many users started and aborted downloads and even harder that only 5 people download my files so they reached daily IP limit..

@divineee come on now buddy, we talked before about this a few times on the thread, the script stats right now is counting all hits as a full download. But after tomorrow the stats will show your true 100% full downloads that you are paid for. :d
sorry heheh i didn't follow this topic a few days coz the upload problem..ok now i get it..

i remote uploaded 10 files from filefactory ranging in 200 to 1gb size files, have premium for both hosts. but on sharpfile it says generating links and its been over 15 minutes already. is this normal?

i remote uploaded 10 files from filefactory ranging in 200 to 1gb size files, have premium for both hosts. but on sharpfile it says generating links and its been over 15 minutes already. is this normal?
sometime they're stuck...check my file, open in new window/tab see if the file already on ur file manager than close the upload progress page coz ur done uploading.

the files didnt show up, ill try again. i also read this "You can leech 5200 MB more files today" does this apply to premium members or can we leech past that?

the files didnt show up, ill try again. i also read this "You can leech 5200 MB more files today" does this apply to premium members or can we leech past that?

Right now it's 5200Mb but tomorrow it may well be different as we set up the new site - I can promise it won't go down and I expect it will go up for premium members by a decent amount.

It's not normal, but sometimes it happens if the server doesn't respond in time due to being overloaded right at the critical moment. Usually if you try again it just works fine. This should be less of a problem with the new site as it has really good load balancing routines.

Cheers :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back