Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. i just wanted to gv answer to those who needed.. msg already edited, SF2 should do it also

Yup - done. Please don't think I was having a go at you mate - I know your intentions are good :)

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

sharpfile @can u pls clear ur inbox ,mate

regards

My inbox was nowhere near full mate, but I've cleared out the oldest stuff anyway just for you <3 :P

I noticed that the folders link with the new script has changed. It's very inconvenient for us to change the links in every place where we share it, you can do anything? maybe redirect or something?

Sorry for errors

Just got another server activated "kilo" they coming along slowly but surely ,getting ready for weekend so we can all go make some $$$$$

Also limited FTP uploads to 5 connections at a time and Torrents are being limited to 5 per 24 hours uploads, for now, UNTIL we can get the servers situated I got 1 user who tried uploading 437 files at once in torrents and others doing 200 at a time, and it just killed the servers

I must express my pleasure. File&Image Uploader 6.3.2 work great. Upspeed smooth here. Seems like most problems vanish. Bravo. Congratulations guys ;)

Files uploaded with remote upload doesn't appear in my files, please fix this.Thanks for the great work sharpfile i love you guys.

Did you get Error Download link not found error ?
Your going to see this if the file is on the server that's currently down for drive replacement - it's bugging me too but this server needs new drives or they will fail completely soon.
By the way - that little avatar of yours really freaks me out ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back