ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

In General Reply:

Our main site`s HDD had an issue, which resulted in 24hours of downtime . On weekend only 10% of the technical staff working made it difficult to bring the site back online. Even though we made our site working .

Making sure non of the clients don't face any further issues. In-fact All the VPS`s and Dedicated server client`s services where running without any issue.

Note:

ScopeHosts is an active branch of Private Company. Registered under Indian Government of Corporate Affairs. We have no plans of closing, so all can enjoy our quality services.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj - ( Prathik )
ScopeHosts - Sales Department

@Rocker

Yes we do accept Bank Transfer . And you will be able to select the INR Currency to check correct amount to be paid.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj - ( Prathik )

hello,

@ lwd1900

Your Order was completed within 12hours in the weekend . Along with it . Each of your Tickets were answered within an hour.

That doesn't make it as slow support or order completion . As you can see in WJ there are hosts which normally take 24hours to complete orders even on the weekends .

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Prathik )

purchased yesterday ..

bought windows vps gold plan...working tremendously well ....suiting all my needs......

thanks for great product again scopehosts

@ priviet02

Thank you for your kind review regarding our services. We have set all the products as the clients requirements and very affordable prices.

SUMMER 25% DISCOUNT Will be Ending Today 31-05-2011 .

Grab It !!!!!!!!!!

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Prathik )

@SarkarRaj
I am your customer, but on Wjunction I have read that you will forward DMCA notices to customer and till then you will suspend accounts (as far as I remember your reply on Wjunction that I came across today). Before sign-up I asked if you allow warez-linking, as there is no policy on this on your website though. What is your current point of view on it ? If DMCA notices are forwarded to customers and accounts suspended why should customer go for off-shore hosting with you ? Though I have had no issues with you yet but still want to know about that.

Thank you.

@ funxlab

If your hosting account is suspended immediately before your investigation on DMCA is done . We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused .

It was a mistake done by one of the Level 1 Abuse Support member.

We always resolve 90% of the abuse reports before forwarding it to the clients. If the abuse report is sent to the client, we provide enough time to resolve it .

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj (Prathik)

@SakarRaj

But my account was never suspended ,I am just worried after reading your reply in a post somewhere on Wjunction that you will forward DMCA notices to clients & accounts suspension etc...but then how could you say "It was a mistake done by one of the Level 1 Abuse Support member." as my account was never suspended :o

Is it a generic answer ?

2nd, 90% abuse reports are resolved, what you mean by that ? What is the assurance that one's account won't fall in the remaining 10% and get suspended ? What is your criteria of forwarding complaints to customer ?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back