sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear halycon, what about users who had sborg installed on their vps/dedi. will it be setup again for free (hope so) n please bring a more 'robust' sborg as the license issue has been going on and off since almost 6 months. we will wait no worries about that (since its already been a long wait) but bring it back in a manner that we dont have to think twice anymore. hope u get the point :)

Yup, right now it is only going to be the licensing server and if you still have a VPS on which sBorg was installed, it would get back to normal. But for the people who are interested in using sBorg, they would have to get a VPS, get the basic things setup and then buy sBorg licenses.

I'm not planning on returning back with the hosting till things are in place and I'm comfortable in taking the next step.

Yup, right now it is only going to be the licensing server and if you still have a VPS on which sBorg was installed, it would get back to normal. But for the people who are interested in using sBorg, they would have to get a VPS, get the basic things setup and then buy sBorg licenses.

I'm not planning on returning back with the hosting till things are in place and I'm comfortable in taking the next step.

Is the licensing server up?

Is the licensing server up?

apparently not :(

well i suppose halycon, with this attitude he is not doing any good (forget being interested/helpful) but more harm. if u can just speak to him n takeover the whole thing. its too good a thing to b history due to any individuals indifference to complaints and issues. either he pulls up his socks or this thing will never ever be the same. already many people (including me) have started becoming sceptical about the future of sborg. no offence meant here, but thats what i feel n also the truth.

EstroWebservices.com Is still providing sBorg Hosting with 100% Working Script.
Interested sBorg Users can do subscribe for sBorg Hosting from there Website via :
https://www.estrowebservices.com/cart.php?gid=29

Features :
Free sborg Installation / Re-installation
Unmetered bandwidth

[sBorg + 1Gbit VPS] Combo Is also available @ Discounted Price :
Link : Netherlands 1Gbit Linux and Windows VPS | vStarVPS

Secret Promo for VPS Packages : RAVI5ESTRO
Above Promo will provide 5% Recurring Discount on all VPS Packages

Note: Estrowebservices are not my resellers. If something happens to you/your accounts, don't blame me.

I did leave a few messages to Somik again but haven't received any response yet. Plus, I've just got back home today and will send him a few more messages till he responds back.

If no one is interested in supporting, better make it open and remove the dependency for licensing server, you can still sell hosting and it will help people who are on self hosted sborg to continue use this awesome service.

I am using Estro sBorg from last 2 weeks & I can confirm that ... there is No back-doors/vulnerabilities in it.
As per there Support .. It is reported that "Only licensing Shit is removed from Original Script & there is no other change in it"

I am Quite satisfied with there services.

Halycon , please do provide us Licensing Server/Hosting as soon as possible.
I also want to host my sBorg with Legit one , if possible

It is the licensing "shit" that makes sBorg original - you remove it => I'll call it nulled and will not trust/believe any "shit" that they say.

I made myself very clear with the statement " If something happens to you/your accounts, don't blame me."

I'll speak to Somik and get an update tomorrow. He hasn't responded to any of my messages/emails in the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back