sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll are asses. Be patience and fucking wait a bit. What you need $$ to fucking feed your family and online is the only way? Somik doesnt trust anyone with the server work. He does everything by himself and i believe Halycon is his closest bud in this business. So halt your ass and fucking calm down pricks.

^ 2 weeks of waiting isn't long enough? Patience has its limits and the service isn't free, we paid for it as customers; hence we are entitled to our opinions. It's not Abhi's fault but as service providers, Somik needs to find a contingency plan to let Abhi help out with problems like these because the way I see it, these type of problems will probably happen another time in the future.

There's no server A and D now, and B is giving me crappy speeds that Abhi cannot resolved. So there, lots of problems besides mine that only Somik is able to solved.

Last edited:
from sborg blog

Dear sBorg clients,

I am sorry for the prolonged downtime. We were having some issues with our server and had to reinstall the OS to fix it. However due to the holidays, we were having difficulty communication with leaseweb. When we were around, they were not, when they were around, we were not.
Long story short, we have bought 3 new high-end servers from leaseweb to replace our current ones. However we realise we were taking too long to do so. So we are going to give all affected users 45 days of free hosting once the new server comes online. As a bonus holiday gift, we are also going to give away 15 additional bonus days to all sborg hosting users (45 + 15 days for affected users, 15 days for others)!
All pending orders are being processed in the meantime and all refund requests will be processed soon after.
Best wishes,
Somik
sBorg Dev

:)

my sborg comes online..
rip.jpg

:)

And once again, where is Somik......?

First he was away, then coming back in the weekend - and things worked for like a few hours - and now back to square 0.... nothing.....

Why doesn't Somik come online? Why doesn't he answer to support tickets at all?? ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back