sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a way for Sborg to end 2013...by having none of their hosted sborgs working.At least last week only server A and D were down and those on B and C are still fine...now not even a single one is working. Some progress they made over the weekend.

Now it's time for me to party tonight. See you guys in 2014 and hopefully things will get better as soon as possible.

Last edited:
What the hell is going on Why you guys not giving answer why are you not making sborg up where are your server which you order now give us the final answer how much time you needed to up sborg

Now even the main site is down, the support system is down, and I'm guessing the license server is down too.....

And considering that Somik hasn't bothered to tell us a single word, and Halcyon has been absent too..... what should we think?? sborg is over??

Anyone with self-hosted sborgs here can tell us if the license server is also down?? Cause if it's down too, it's not a good sign....

EDIT:
It's confirmed that the license server is also down, which means that even those with self-hosted sborgs are unable to use them.

What a great way to finish 2013 and start 2014.... with Somik being his usual self: not responding to anything or anyone, anywhere.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Last edited:
I know its New Years and all the festivities earlier but a quick pop-in for less than 5 mins over here or anywhere else to give an update on the situation wouldn't hurt. 60 days of compensation downtime isn't enough since the situation is worse now than before. At least only two servers were down during Christmas. Now every single thing related to you is down

Not even a single word on their facebook page, seeing as everything else is down.

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

That has one simple explanation: Somik just doesn't care!!!

It will definitely be something fishy if there is still no reply or any progress by later today where majority of the world is on 2nd January, a day where business resumes normal operations. No more excuses from that time onwards.

After the message Somik posted on saturday, I didn't think there were even further excuses that could cause this.....

He posted such an 'optimistic' message on saturday..... and then.... not a single word from him ever again. Isn't that weird enough? He was supposedely around during the weekend, then why didn't he reply to single support ticket (even those assigned to him and marked as critical!), order, anything?

I was under the impression that he did not want to do work on server A and D until leaseweb upgraded the servers for the two. Since leaseweb probably has staff at its minimal during the holidays, I knew that would not take that fast. However, other things would remain the same or progress been made for matters not related to the two servers (B and C was not having problems along with those self-hosted sborgs.) Monday came and B and C went down too. Another two days later, even the main site is down and Abhi isn't replying on the whereabouts on Somik either.

Guys give it 48 hours.

Don't be an idiot. We have already waited for more than 72 hours just for a status update and they don't even bother replying to their official support tickets (when the site was still up). Nobody takes that long even after we minus away New Years day and eve for being away from the PC to enjoy.

somik is like this he doesn't always answer but he gets the job done
just be patient guys
they are working on it

let me guess what your christmas present from Santa was: a bag full of optimism..... :dan:

Somik is nowhere to be seen, neither is Abhi. License server has been down for days, no answers or updates anywhere, not even on the damn facebook page. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back