Sborg.us hacked and Database online

Status
Not open for further replies.
t89bjy.png

Apache 2.2.3 pwns you. Amazed? This is like the knowinservers deal, just diferent peps being hacked.

Thats really sad....Mr Happy can access victims site....What can be more dangerous than this....Apart from pass and paypal email leak....

awaiz007

I am a client, and I changed passwords on payment gateways and emails, so money is secured,

don't know about web sites, but if you crack my web site using infos from that database, I will give you a medal

I just want to know if there any other information that the hacker has on the server that he didn't release.

Does the server also record any information about our own private servers? (Aside for ip/hostname and web directory?) Not really talking about support tickets but any tracking info that we don't know about so we can secure better our servers?

Bahaha, everyones gone crazy =D Tehehe, he got owned big time (y)

Telling people not to worry = :facepalm:

+1 Rep to Mr Happy for the pwned feedback ;)

Feel sorry for your clients though :'(

I just want to know if there any other information that the hacker has on the server that he didn't release.

Does the server also record any information about our own private servers? (Aside for ip/hostname and web directory?) Not really talking about support tickets but any tracking info that we don't know about so we can secure better our servers?
IP, hostname and web directory were logged for users who's license did not appear to be valid to our licensing server. For legit clients, it was never logged in the first place. sBorg source were never uploaded to any servers, so it is still secure.

Also, the worst thing you can do in a situation like this is panic. That is why we are requesting our clients not to panic. Also, i dont know how many filehosts use this system, however it appears that if you have the filehost username and password, you cannot "hack" someone's filehost account as it sends an email to confirm the password change.

Well congratz Somik, you're getting money from the pockets of your clients every month. You're probably rich as shit. But you can't even manage to secure your own website.

I'm happy I never used your script.

Can't be arsed to read all the threads but it's a shame that someone went out of their way to cause sborg trouble, pathetic kids.

Since this is irreversible, I hope that everything works out well for everyone both sBorg.us website and it's customers.

Well congratz Somik, you're getting money from the pockets of your clients every month. You're probably rich as shit. But you can't even manage to secure your own website.

I'm happy I never used your script.

maybe bad karma (pay on each reinstall, change ipserver its kinda abusive imo)

I still don't get it

Hoster: Yay, I have started Hosting business But I don't have WHCMS license, and I am a beginner at System Administration.
WJ MOD1: OMG U NOOB ASS. NULLED WHCMS SECURITY VULNERABILITY. :O
PEOPLE PRIVATE INFO REVEALED.
WJ MOD2: SAD SHIT. U NO HAVE MONEY TO BUY WHCMS LICENSE. U ARE UNPROFESSIONAL NOOB.
WJ MMOD3: ZOMG, U NOOB, U NO HAVE KNOWLEDGE. U SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO SELL HOSTING ON WJ.
WJ ADMIN: BAN U. WHCMS LICENSE REQUIRED. SECURITY.

sBorg: Sad, we got hacked. Stored some passwords as plaintext. Revealed a lot of Private Info. But You can always change it, so it's not a big deal.
WJ: Sure man, Private info, no big deal. Shit Happens.

I am sorry, I had to use this conversation to put across my point.

I still don't get it

Hoster: Yay, I have started Hosting business But I don't have WHCMS license, and I am a beginner at System Administration.
WJ MOD1: OMG U NOOB ASS. NULLED WHCMS SECURITY VULNERABILITY. :O
PEOPLE PRIVATE INFO REVEALED.
WJ MOD2: SAD SHIT. U NO HAVE MONEY TO BUY WHCMS LICENSE. U ARE UNPROFESSIONAL NOOB.
WJ MMOD3: ZOMG, U NOOB, U NO HAVE KNOWLEDGE. U SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO SELL HOSTING ON WJ.
WJ ADMIN: BAN U. WHCMS LICENSE REQUIRED. SECURITY.

sBorg: Sad, we got hacked. Stored some passwords as plaintext. Revealed a lot of Private Info. But You can always change it, so it's not a big deal.
WJ: Sure man, Private info, no big deal. Shit Happens.

I am sorry, I had to use this conversation to put across my point.

I'm failing to understand what your point is, are you saying that WHMCS doesn't help a host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back