Sborg.us hacked and Database online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't like the fact that wjunction is source of knowledge about this issue, i didn't receive any e-mail about this and im hosted with sborg.us, somik is doing great work, but sorry- not e-mailing your users about such serious issue is not acceptable :(

After going trough all the posts i find it strange that you guys started to move your ass after Happy started to pwn you.
If i would be a customer then right now i would ask refund as you clearly dont care about your customers.

I get it,we are all only humans so that means we make mistakes but why did it take so long to send out mass email.
I would like to see some stats about who lost money because of your mishap.

At this point i have thumbs up to Happy as thanx to him most members are safe.
Funny to see that person who has nothing to do with your biz is the one who managed to be most helpful.

I'm reclosing this thread as there isn't much more to talk about.

There have been discussed methods of protecting yourself by Mr Happy and some others and the rest seems to be "No he's a rly coo guy" or "Omg lame poopy face"

Unless someone can message me a good reason to reopen this thread it'll remain closed.

P.S Shit happens, there are a lot of people out there who do bad things, there are also a lot of people out there who make mistakes, nothing more to say on who blames who in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back