Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is ryu still your main host coz u barely show up here from long time also in normal days u get many US sales ?
I use 2 hosts ryushare and another host. I have many users from the US so the other host I am using is getting most of the sales.

ya that's the reason usualy your stats are much better than that i think asiongaso also is having low sales coz most of his users are US although it doesn't affect me that much but really i hope it will get fixed soon :( don't know why onepay can't just support US cards and we get over with that issue once and for all :(

affiliate payment thru WebMoney and PayPal

Hi Cypherz and the rest of the guys,

I received my first up to my latest affiliate payment thru WebMoney. I thought their PayPal account was limited. Can I switch so that I can receive my affiliate payment thru my PayPal account instead?

Hoping for your kind response.

Sincerely,
Walden

yes u can choose PP as payment system and u will get your payment there

Thank you.

I changed my payment info already and emailed them about the change.

My first payout request, they cannot send it to Paypal. I had to open a Webmoney account. So now, they have a way to pay their affiliates via Paypal again? I did not get an email notice that Paypal was ok to use again. I prefer to use PP because it is easier to use.

Can you tell me how and/or when their PP account was limited then subsequently unfrozen?

Thank you very much,
Walden

yes u can choose PP as payment system and u will get your payment there

Thank you.

My first payout request, they cannot send it to Paypal. I had to open a Webmoney account. So now, they have a way to pay their affiliates via Paypal again? I did not get an email notice that Paypal was ok to use again. I prefer to use PP because it is easier to use.

Can you tell me how and/or when their PP account was limited then subsequently unfrozen?

Thank you very much,
Walden

There is no problem with their paypal payment..
im still using paypal from the day that i join ryu until now, and i never used any other payment option..

once CC processor is added US sales will come like crazy every time it happens the same way if it was like what u say simply why after adding the new kagi all of us got there reqular US sales count just check few pages back it's very simple coz it happened before :D

ya that's the reason usualy your stats are much better than that i think asiongaso also is having low sales coz most of his users are US although it doesn't affect me that much but really i hope it will get fixed soon :( don't know why onepay can't just support US cards and we get over with that issue once and for all :(

how do you know this? i wish they can announce this in the news section or at least email all their affiliates.

i usually get a new sale or a rebill everyday. then last month (july), i had no sale or rebill for the first six days. then it went back to normal. i asked them why, got no reply.

for this month (august), i am getting few sale and rebill. i wish they can tell their affiliates. i did not know about this until i read it here. a fellow affiliate pointed me to this forum and thread.

Thank you.

Thank you very much,
Walden

There is no problem with their paypal payment..
im still using paypal from the day that i join ryu until now, and i never used any other payment option..

i received my first webmoney payment november 2012 and the last webmoney payment this month august 2013. i wish i knew earlier so i did not have to use an exchanger to transfer money from WM to PP.

by the way, can you tell me/us when did you first receive your PP payment? the fellow affiliate who pointed me to this forum and thread also gets paid via PP. i was really surprised. i was needlessly looking for alternative exchangers when i could have gotten paid via PP.

Last two days... Ryu dead..

2013-08-12490 / €01 / €5.9760/ €00/ €00€5.976
2013-08-13290 / €00 / €00/ €00/ €00

After some time... Sure, that not from USA

2013-08-13402 / €01 / €5.9760/ €00/ €00€5.976

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back