Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bout 95 percent of sales come from america i get more sales from usa not from over countrys as much so at moment be really hard to sale premium accounts on ryushare

no premium accounts will get sold with this speed

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
this speed has been with ryu since it was opened and all who get sales got sales i get 100+ sales with this speed also about 13 WJ users i know of get sales with that speed :) our main issue now is back to normal with US paygate

I have 3 sales yesterday showed in the Reports, but in Advance Reports they only showed 2 therefore I cannot see from which files the sale came from.

anyone has experience about this?:|

I have 3 sales yesterday showed in the Reports, but in Advance Reports they only showed 2 therefore I cannot see from which files the sale came from.

anyone has experience about this?:|

yes one of those sales rebills have been made at the last minute of the the previous or the next day so u will find the advance report of that sale in one of those days

Cypherz the problem is solved? you had some sales in the U.S.?

nope it didn't i said they need to fix it not it's fixed we still have the problem :(

yes one of those sales rebills have been made at the last minute of the the previous or the next day so u will find the advance report of that sale in one of those days
it seems that's not the case. today also it just showed 1 sale only so far which is correct. so 1 sale yesterday is missing from Advanced Reports page. never mind, as long as they credited it correctly to my account then this issue might not be too important.

for the past two days, I got rebills from other uploaders' files. that's why I wanna see whether the sale is really coming from my file or from others.:friends::pirate:

how did you manage to copy there link when there no noption to @vip
no, I did not copy other files. I got rebills from other uploaders files because that user probably renew his account, where he bought premium from my links initially. so whenever he renew his account whether from my files or from others, I will get credit as he is under my referrals.

the more you got referrals under your list then the bigger chances to get rebills. I know some uploaders don't like this system but that's how ryu works. at the end, there's no perfect system in every filehosts.:cough::dj:

got PPaid early this time, only 16 days from request to deposit.

also recently got a sale from Lebanon, that's a new one! It's interesting to see what country codes show up on the sales list.

Last edited:
got PPaid early this time, only 16 days from request to deposit.

also recently got a sale from Lebanon, that's a new one! It's interesting to see what country codes show up on the sales list.

i have been waiting 17 days now :D but u use PP so maybe that's why :D

as u can see when i replied to him he use Paypal

i don't know the limit exactly but it seems to be 3 files with one and half hour wait time between each one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back