Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
another great day 8 sales/rebils tell now

1egdhX6xOld3Aqm5jwEoQR6cV8fl4R0.jpg

PS: one of those sales was a test i asked one of my friends to buy from one my links and in the second he said it was done it was counted :) just great ryushare :D

now to the bad part please please fix US gateway problem again please also ryukenshine have been absent since 25/7 and this is not good i know he wasn't replying here but at least we could PM him the important stuff so hope some staff member can be with us here

another great day 8 sales/rebils tell now

1egdhX6xOld3Aqm5jwEoQR6cV8fl4R0.jpg

PS: one of those sales was a test i asked one of my friends to buy from one my links and in the second he said it was done it was counted :) just great ryushare :D

now to the bad part please please fix US gateway problem again please also ryukenshine have been absent since 25/7 and this is not good i know he wasn't replying here but at least we could PM him the important stuff so hope some staff member can be with us here

For you sales very very good. I can only dream about 50 euro today.

My stat:

2013-08-14721 / €00 / €01/ €5.9760/ €00€5.976

Must be rebills, new sales, as i working hard. Where they are?

RYUSHARE is SCAM

Hello to all, please be carefull - RYUSHARE is SCAM.

Two weeks ago after loggin in I got message:
Your account was banned by administrator.

I didnt violate any laws and TOS of ryushare.com
I didnt upload any illegal files.
I had only some refferals that brought a lot of money to ryushare.com and a little to me.
I got all payments last half a year.

Banning my account without a reason is not a friendly action.

I contacted admin via contact form and via PM here, but didnt get any answer.

Thats why I think that RYUSHARE is SCAM.

For you sales very very good. I can only dream about 50 euro today.

Must be rebills, new sales, as i working hard. Where they are?

u seem to have too much US traffic for me the reason it is still working is i don't have that much US sales in first place max 15 US sale/rebill a month

I had only some refferals that brought a lot of money to ryushare.com and a little to me.

just contact ryushare i have been with them for a year now never ever missed a single payment after u contact them hey will tell u what did u violate

you are just a new member here and any how you just appeared here. We've been supporting ryushare for a long time. =)

just contact ryushare i have been with them for a year now never ever missed a single payment after u contact them hey will tell u what did u violate

I contacted them via contact form at site already 2 times and write PM at wjunction, but didnt get any answer.
I worked with ryushare from this winter and didnt have any problems.
They even didnt write about the reason of a ban.

i wouldent be so sure @cypherz that they reply to there emails i replied by email to em they haven't boverd

in previous situation many users like tibbsy git e-mail reply about payment gateway that's way i say that i will try and see

well not all some are like me who's us sales aren't that much also i haven't seen any site that i use have removed ryushare but am 100% with u US is very imp and some get only sales from there by this way ryu wouldn't be good to work for and am afraid they will lose much and won't be able to continue :( hope it will be fixed this week by anyway they can :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back