Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is a "debrid account" or "debrid leecher"? Would appreciate someone explaining these terms to me.

There are a number of "debrid" services out on the web, just do a google search. But to explain, these sites act as intermediaries, allowing their users to download from multiple hosts as if they had premium memberships. The debrid site maintains premium accounts and then attempts to share them out to multiple people, which is against the rules.

So people get a premium debrid account and then have access to dozens of hosts as if they were premium on all of them.

clouse why ? This is normal for ryushare(if you check few pages back you will find many people like you).. they delete files like crazy because they are small.. and don`t want to pay for many servers and try to make business without invest a lot of money like big company`s, that`s why i don`t want start work with them.. because in the night will go to sleep with 2tb files and on the morning i can have present with all files deleted...

hhh they are small :) come on friend just coz u angry with ryu doesn't mean they are small :) i can get u that same post from rapidgator thread " oh no they delete files like crazy " the same at uploaded thread " today they deleted a lot of my files " so either all hosts are small or the dcma bots are becoming smarter BTW i have been with them 6 month barely have any file deleted only few files maybe 20 over that time

aren't you the guy with zero files and only earn from referrals ?? have you tried reaching them ? have u considered that if 2 3 of your referrals cheat with fraud sales ryushare will consider u the source of that cheat and the fact that u have no files just adds into it :)
if they don't pay any one how come they are on top 5 used affiliate hosts please try contacting them first u will get the answer why they closed your account other than that every one who uses them trust them enough to continue with them ryushare is the best

Yes tried many times but they never replied, all my referrals are still active without any issues and the fact i dont have any files in my account and i earn from reffers thats purely my decision, you don't need to interfere neither intentionally nor unintentionally

i'm uploading since the day you'hv never heard of it
if earning only through your reffers is not fair then why do they have such fucking marketing plans, they wanto promote their host for free? gimme a break! it also takes time and energy to someone, so nobody is sitting idle and getting free bucks

and regarding your stupid claim that they're still in top 5 then FYI many uploaders leaving this CHEATER host and it gradually goes down and if you consider it a best host then why don't you try depositfiles too? they have better alexa and better google PR but the day you request money they will kick you and ban your account like this LOSER Ryushare. Now i"ll really appreciate if you just stick to your business :)

p.s nothing personal ;)

am pretty sure am sticking to my business first tried to help u coz the idea of just coming here saying the same words every couple of days will not solve your problem nor push people out many uploader leave maybe while i can find so many files on ryushare around 7 million file that's third place after uploaded and rapidgator both have PPD so the fact that ryushare with on;y PPS is in that rank means a lot sure doesn't mean many uplaoders have left also alexa rank give them almost the same place

i don't know why won't they just give u an explanation that's not good also if u come here every day morning and said cheaters every uplaoder who get paid won't listen :)

P.S. i don't use deposit coz they don't have PPS :)

also nothing personal just try more effective way to solve ur problem with them

Yes tried many times but they never replied, all my referrals are still active without any issues and the fact i dont have any files in my account and i earn from reffers thats purely my decision, you don't need to interfere neither intentionally nor unintentionally

i'm uploading since the day you'hv never heard of it
if earning only through your reffers is not fair then why do they have such fucking marketing plans, they wanto promote their host for free? gimme a break! it also takes time and energy to someone, so nobody is sitting idle and getting free bucks

and regarding your stupid claim that they're still in top 5 then FYI many uploaders leaving this CHEATER host and it gradually goes down and if you consider it a best host then why don't you try depositfiles too? they have better alexa and better google PR but the day you request money they will kick you and ban your account like this LOSER Ryushare. Now i"ll really appreciate if you just stick to your business :)

p.s nothing personal ;)

I never answer the impolite person.
My private mesage is full of your dirty characters.
By the way you will not paid because referral by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back