Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ryushare deletes some of your files, do they notify you?
I didn't see any options in the menu to show files that have been removed.

aren't you the guy with zero files and only earn from referrals ?? have you tried reaching them ? have u considered that if 2 3 of your referrals cheat with fraud sales ryushare will consider u the source of that cheat and the fact that u have no files just adds into it :)
if they don't pay any one how come they are on top 5 used affiliate hosts please try contacting them first u will get the answer why they closed your account other than that every one who uses them trust them enough to continue with them ryushare is the best

amoniac Don't stick direct download,get link service could not work anymore

Thanks buddy . I tried and it worked good for me . Now dll reduced but sales increased ..

Even my customers started to complain about that they can`t download any file with debrid :) I recommended them to buy Pre. :)

Last edited:
amoniac Don't stick direct download,get link service could not work anymore

Thanks buddy . I tried and it worked good for me . Now dll reduced but sales increased ..

Even my customers started to complain about that they can`t download any file with debrid :) I recommended them to buy Pre. :)
what do you mean here? uncheck direct downloads so debrid leechers cannot download your files anymore?:-?

please elaborate more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back