Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryushare has many problems, there are 4 four days since I had no sales, I have more than 10,000 downloads and 0 sales. very strange, before I did all the days 20 -30 € What do you think?

ryushare has many problems, there are 4 four days since I had no sales, I have more than 10,000 downloads and 0 sales. very strange, before I did all the days 20 -30 € What do you think?

Mate Sales are fine .. I showed proof here many times . espacially after Usa sales fixed . Sales %70 increased..

instead of asking what people think u can hav solid hard proof just log into an rdp use one of your links o buy and check all the problems your self u will find that every think is fine sales are not science and they are not fixed at all no matter what

I never answer the impolite person.
My private mesage is full of your dirty characters.
By the way you will not paid because referral by yourself.

I tried asking you nicely but you never replied, go through your messages again

And prove me i referred myself? throwing words ain't gonna help
i had only 2 referrals and they are still active, want usernames? i can provide
check if anyone of us had the same ip or even geographical location
or even if you want i can ask them to contact you personally here on wj and furthur more you can inquire mod by asking if we're the same person? how about that?

i apologize for earlier now prove and resolve the issue?

Last edited:
scorpio is always supporting ryushare, we can not play according to the words of 1-2 players. Who know who they are ?
ryushare finished for me after wiped 2+tb data in a night for nothing told me disk crash. A whole total lie.

ananisikim my friend no body is playing according to nobodys words :) for example by the time u left ryu i was saying it's a great host have u changed mind no you left coz it didn't work for u somehow that's exactly what all this about every uplaoder who still uses ryu is happy by him self from the result if he get's bad results no matter who says what he will leave so the idea of some people support a host that works great for them and some doesn't is all over WJ every host thread have some who support and some who complain :)

not every host have to work perfect for every one if one host can all others will simply shutdown :)

and also u say they lie when say disk crash then why would they remove the files of actin uploader who get's 3-4 sales daily for them ? they are stupid ??? crazy ?? that's how it works if u had a pending payment u will get it even if files removed if one of your referrals renew u will get that rebilss even if he did that form someone else the only thing that really happened is thy lost all new sales from your files an rebills by your users if they wanted to lie why not just ban u :)

and about Who know who they are ? who knows any body is who here it's endless useless question :) we all are usernames of people behind keyboards and as i said before nobody takes anybody's word for granted

@drokam no mate i refreshed and stats updates normally

scorpio is always supporting ryushare, we can not play according to the words of 1-2 players. Who know who they are ?
ryushare finished for me after wiped 2+tb data in a night for nothing told me disk crash. A whole total lie.

Of course I support Ryushare . That`s because ryu makes me earn ... so simple.Stop
criticising me or somebodyelse here . Who cares Who I am ? and Nobody needs to know about me .just because you`re pissed off with your files deletion
Also You`re free , you dont have to give ears to my words here . I work hard and Ryu gives me What I deserve .
just keep this in your mind : You reap what you sow

ananisikim my friend no body is playing according to nobodys words :) for example by the time u left ryu i was saying it's a great host have u changed mind no you left coz it didn't work for u somehow that's exactly what all this about every uplaoder who still uses ryu is happy by him self from the result if he get's bad results no matter who says what he will leave so the idea of some people support a host that works great for them and some doesn't is all over WJ every host thread have some who support and some who complain :)

not every host have to work perfect for every one if one host can all others will simply shutdown :)

and also u say they lie when say disk crash then why would they remove the files of actin uploader who get's 3-4 sales daily for them ? they are stupid ??? crazy ?? that's how it works if u had a pending payment u will get it even if files removed if one of your referrals renew u will get that rebilss even if he did that form someone else the only thing that really happened is thy lost all new sales from your files an rebills by your users if they wanted to lie why not just ban u :)

and about Who know who they are ? who knows any body is who here it's endless useless question :) we all are usernames of people behind keyboards and as i said before nobody takes anybody's word for granted

You are spot on.
I agree that nobody takes any words for granted.

I like reading your opinion & Your english is not bad. :-=
While I do think it's doesn't hurt to put punctuation when you're typing.

ananisikim my friend, nobody is playing according to nobodys words :)
For example, by the time u left ryu i was saying it's a great host.
Have u changed mind? no you left coz it didn't work for u somehow.
That's exactly what all this about. Every uploader who still uses ryu is happy by himself from the result.
If he get's bad results, no matter who says what, he will leave.

So the idea is some people support a host that works great for them and some doesn't.
It is all over WJ that every host thread have some who support and some who complain :)

not every host have to work perfect for every one. If one host can all, others will simply shutdown :)

and also u say they lie when say disk crash? then why would they remove the files of actin uploader who get's 3-4 sales daily for them ?
They are stupid ??? crazy ??
That's how it works. If u had a pending payment, u will get it even if files removed.
If one of your referrals renew, u will get that rebilss even if he did that form someone else.
The only thing that really happened is they lost all new sales from your files and rebills by your users.
If they wanted to lie why not just ban u :)

and about Who know who they are ?
who knows any body is who here it's endless useless question :)
We all are usernames of people behind keyboards and as i said before nobody takes anybody's word for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back