Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best RDP host i've ever been to. Support answered all my dumb questions in some minutes and very professional. Up- and Download is always quick.

What is wrong with support in this services? Nobody reply from my ticet, and i still don't get my RDP details :facepalm: I lost two days. Perfect...

What is wrong with support in this services? Nobody reply from my ticet, and i still don't get my RDP details :facepalm: I lost two days. Perfect...

Good Evening,

You should have received login details with in few minutes after completing payment, You need to check your Inbox/Junk folders (or) You can also login to Client area > My Emails.

----------------------
Availability of Slots:
----------------------

NL RDP:
-------
NL-LITTLE - 100GB - 1Slot - $15/mo (Very limited, Order Now)
NL-BASIC - 200GB - 1 Slot - $22/mo (Very limited, Order Now)
NL-PRO - 300GB - 3 Slots - $30/mo

NL-PRO - 2000GB - $190/mo

Click here to Order now

Honestly I don't understand Chrono's complaints, I'm with this company since last year and I'm very happy with them, usually they solve issue in few minutes. Just ten minutes ago I opened a ticket and Charan already answered and solved my issue.

Thanks to Remote-RDP.co support ;)

Hello,

I'm with Remote-RDP since July/2013 and they solved all my issues in an hour, most of the time it takes only 20-30 minutes or less.
All guys there are really helpfull and kind. I really happy to use they service. :)

RDP is not bad, but staff is very lazy. Two days waiting for response to my ticet :facepalm:

Four days without support...

Good Afternoon,

I apologize for the delay, Due to weekend no support were available and on monday we had the holiday.

The support staff were working from this morning, you can expect replies with in few minutes.

----------------------
Availability of Slots:
----------------------

NL RDP:
-------
NL-BASIC - 200GB - 2 Slot - $22/mo (Very limited, Order Now)

Click here to Order now

Last edited:
Today I got this e-mail: "This is a notice that an invoice has been generated on 18/12/2013." But I haven't ordered anything today. My NL-limited expires on 01.01.14.

US base RDP available ?

Good Evening,

Sorry we are out of stock for US rdp, Currently we have Netherlands rdp available.

Today I got this e-mail: "This is a notice that an invoice has been generated on 18/12/2013." But I haven't ordered anything today. My NL-limited expires on 01.01.14.

It may be generated your recurring invoice, Please make a ticket so we can check.

ZVUvB2H.png

Happy Xmas to all Remote-RDP customers.

We have providing massive 15% off on all the plans till 26th, Grab your slots now.

Coupon code: " Xmas "

Click here to Order now

Last edited:
very good online support

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback.

We have extended the promo until 29th midnight, You can still use the coupon and get 15% off on all the plans.

Coupon code: Xmas-Ext

----------------------

NL RDP:
-------
NL-BASIC - 200GB - 2 Slot - $22/mo (Very limited, Order Now)
NL-PRO - 1000GB - $80/mo

Click here to Order now

Hi, I order a rdp on 31/12/2013 22:46 by Invoice #1738.
but I still did not receive it.
Please check it, thanks.

Good Evening,

Your order has been activated, Kindly check your email for the details. You can also make a support ticket for more details.

----------------------

NL RDP:
-------
NL-LITTLE - 100GB - 2Slots - $15/mo (Very limited, Order Now)
NL-BASIC - 200GB - 1 Slot - $22/mo (Very limited, Order Now)
NL-PRO - 1000GB - $80/mo

Click here to Order now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back