Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought their service...tried a few files and it looks quite promising ...Thumbs Up for the fast speed...Will come back in a few days for a much detailed feedback..
thank you Remote-RDP. :)

Thank you once again for the great service.The speeds are awesome.I didn't experience any downtime.It's a pretty good service for those who want to shift/transfer their files from one host to the other.I am already finished in 2 days.So A+ from me.

Last edited:
Ordered on 22th till i am not able to use the RDP,

When you said instant activation, not got activated in 24 hours :(
Once activated after that i got login as a team viewer session, only able to connect at first time for few mins, and when try to reconnect no team viewer is running their in RDP,sent a PM to you you said create support ticketm done that as well but still no response so,
I am requesting the cancellation and refund me asap (take whatsever your cancellation charges)
P.S. : [Ticket ID: 296173]

P.S. : team viewer activated on pc by support, giving a try for 1 month

Last edited:
Ordered on 22th till i am not able to use the RDP,

When you said instant activation, not got activated in 24 hours :(
Once activated after that i got login as a team viewer session, only able to connect at first time for few mins, and when try to reconnect no team viewer is running their in RDP,sent a PM to you you said create support ticketm done that as well but still no response so,
I am requesting the cancellation and refund me asap (take whatsever your cancellation charges)
P.S. : [Ticket ID: 296173]

P.S. : team viewer activated on pc by support, giving a try for 1 month

Good Evening,

You have ordered a shared ip VPS hence we delivered with teamviewer access, I suggest purchasing dedicated ip (or) don't close the teamviewer application.

For further help, Please contact support at Client Area.

Resolved. But support is very slow.

Good Evening,

Glad that your problem has been resolved, We have added few more agents to help you better.

NL RDP:
-------
NL-LITTLE - 100GB - 1Slot - $15/mo (Very limited, Order Now)
NL-BASIC - 200GB - 2 Slot - $22/mo (Very limited, Order Now)
NL-PRO - 300GB - 3 Slots - $30/mo
NL-PRO - 1000GB - $80/mo
NL-PRO - 2000GB - $190/mo

***All plans are now available with 64GB Ram and Dual Xeon Intel chips.

Click here to Order now

Last edited:
Renewed the service again for another month.This is one service which is a must if you are an uploader. I never experienced downtimes Awesome Upload/download Speeds as well....Placed my links in there and let it do the job while i sleep .Excellent support as well.A* service .Simply the Best!!! thanks once again..

Last edited:
Since yesterday same to me. :(

Same here: Server .100.138 is down since hours!
And no support right now :(

and no support again

.100.138 server is down almost 24hours ...

Good Afternoon,

We have already informed the users via Support ticket and Announcement.

https://www.payments.remote-rdp.co/announcements.php?id=17

NL RDP:
-------
NL-LITTLE - 100GB - 1Slot - $15/mo (Very limited, Order Now)
NL-BASIC - 200GB - 2 Slot - $22/mo (Very limited, Order Now)
NL-PRO - 300GB - 3 Slots - $30/mo
NL-PRO - 1000GB - $80/mo
NL-PRO - 2000GB - $190/mo

***All plans are now available with 64GB Ram and Dual Xeon Intel chips.

Click here to Order now

Last edited:
RDP server down..

My apologies, it was my computer firewall that suddenly blocked remote desktop access. I'm sorry for being such a noob. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back