RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-RU doesnt work
-Ftp upload work but with many problem (uploads dont complete or file size error in file manager)
-they cant pay with paypal and webmoney

rapidgator scammer, 3 weeks waiting my payment $55.42 webmoney

Does is really still in use here ?
Do not expect this place does not pay for nothing.
Even if I did not get here first payment. weeks before I left

-RU doesnt work
-Ftp upload work but with many problem (uploads dont complete or file size error in file manager)
-they cant pay with paypal and webmoney

I dont see the point of these posts...
They just submitted the requested infos to paypal,two or three days ago...
what did you expect?They will pass the security check within 2-3 days?
It takes weeks usually.
And of course the support guy shouldnt promise what he can not deliver,
with this,he just makes everybody disappointed.

PPD Program Really Sucks ...
Day By Day Download Stats Going Down .....

Rapid Gator PPS plan is the best,they offer more than other hosts,
but for PPD it sucks...why are you still here?
ps:my downloads are increasing and sales are decreasing.

Last edited:
To be expected that, he already paid with Paypal Easy-Share.com. Easy share is the same company that RapidGator?

They have the same default as ES, support very slow, now at the same slow payment ... But hey expect the moderators to close the topic RapidGator, is where you could say it's a scam.

Paypal doing things like this each year. We must wait until they verify all what they want. As you can see - all filehosts sites being verifying by paypal right now. Just wait some time instead calling them scam so fast.

I believe that they will pay as soon as paypal will be unlimited, dunno how many days may it take

they can say whatever they want, if paypal got inquiry with their account, what the best they can do is to temporarily remove the paypal button at their premium page. but as you can see, they continuously using paypal as payment gateway for buying premium to them. and obviously, they just want the uploaders to work for them, generate more money, and leaving false hopes. i'm tired waiting for them to pay. there's no reason for them to suspend payment!

they can say whatever they want, if paypal got inquiry with their account, what the best they can do is to temporarily remove the paypal button at their premium page. but as you can see, they continuously using paypal as payment gateway for buying premium to them. and obviously, they just want the uploaders to work for them, generate more money, and leaving false hopes. i'm tired waiting for them to pay. there's no reason for them to suspend payment!

like this <3:sun:
note: for all filehost temporarily remove the paypal button at their premium page and change to webmoney/alertpay. i think is a good idea.

This guy nails it. Seriously, if you can't pay people any money because of a PayPal pending issue, they shouldn't be collecting money for premiums via PayPal either but that seems to be working fine.

Scam host. Plain and simple. Don't fall for the crap guys.

another issue, if they got problem since last week, why they just submit and process their account the day (feb, 22) before the payout day, another alibi to skip payment! perhaps they are planning to generate more money again for another week. and by next week, they will announce another excuses.

in regards with the Webmoney payment, why you can't pay those uploaders who are using that payment gateway? You chose webmoney and yet you cannot proceed payment? It doesn't make any sense to said that all money are in Paypal account. obviously, paypal is not webmoney!

it sucks to work with stupid hosts, they did not recognize the efforts and hard work of the uploaders. they just taking opportunities to lure the uploaders to their fly-by-night file host business.

i miss filesonic, wupload, fileserve and other hosts that really pays, the good old days were already gone.

Guys, hello!
I was away because went to gather all required information for PayPal. We've sent it yesterday and we're awaiting for their feedback, hoping for positive and just when our account will be unlimited, we will send all the payments that we owe to you.

no news, no updates, no word from the official support :facepalm:

why are you ppl so negative and full of anger? go work on some other site or have a life until they answer... you all judge a service/company that you actually don't know anything about... and paypal limitation is a crazy torture anyway I could make it out in 1 or 2 weeks and I wrote emails every day and last days I was already so pissed that I used 100% caps-lock and sent them to hell several times :D and this caused ONLY that they have written what was their concrete "PROBLEM" with my documents which they have ignored many times actually, guess what, they had problems that there is a COMMA given differently in my account page according to my sent document!!!!!!!!! :DDDD and these were the times when paypal still ain't have any problem with warez money, but look around nowadays...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back