Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,899 comments
recently when i click a certain sale and wanna know from which link i get it, i see only "HTTP link is empty" messsage

u guys see the links?

Last edited:
I have a theory about low sales syndrome :)
I think RG disables sale count from some particular domains from time to time, I am saying this because there are some forums which use to generate good sales for me but for a long time I haven't generated any sale from those forums, the people with their own sites are not affected because all sales are being generated from one single domain, but those posting on different forums are.

Its just a theory and I may be wrong but I really feel that there is some problem like that, another problem I have seen that almost all sales for me are generated from new files, my old files don't generate any sale even when the files are active and are being downloaded constantly.
For some days RG worked the way it use to and I got sales all day, now its back to generating sales at a specific time and then...nada

Hi, Rates for Polish are funny, as if sweden and belgium can be in 1 group and the Polish power of the Internet can be in 2 group? Please consider the transfer Polish of the first group !

Back