Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,951 comments
Code:
Dear Partners,

You have seen big amount of downloads in last 48 hours. Our system was counting all downloads( not only unique downloads, like we normally do). This error been fixed. Please consider extra money you earned on ppd as a bonus.

Rapidgator.net Support.

Well your PPS also has errors dear RG, fix that too. But I guess they won't ever admit this.

I wish that bug would have affected sales, and that too permanently ;)

Last edited:
Dear Partners,

You have seen big amount of downloads in last 48 hours. Our system was counting all downloads( not only unique downloads, like we normally do). This error been fixed. Please consider extra money you earned on ppd as a bonus.

Rapidgator.net Support.

:-=
how u will fix the error :cough: with shaving ?

Our system was counting all downloads( not only unique downloads, like we normally do).
So their system was counting all downloads from the beginning of Rapidgator, because it's impossible that it suddenly set to all downloads by itself. I'm sure that they have some kind of shaving system.

Rapidgator you forgot to add PPS Problem.:P

Dear Partners,

You have seen less amount of sales in last 48 hours. Our system was counting all sales(like we normally do). This error been fixed now. Please take our apology accepted as a less money earned during last 48 hours.

Rapidgator.net Support.

:rofl::rofl:=D=D:dan::dan:

Rapidgator you forgot to add PPS Problem.:P

Dear Partners,

You have seen less amount of sales in last 48 hours. Our system was counting all sales(like we normally do). This error been fixed now. Please take our apology accepted as a less money earned during last 48 hours.

Rapidgator.net Support.

:rofl::rofl:=D=D:dan::dan:

setting the counter screwed up while playing.

Stopped or reduced sales in a few days. To recover losses

I don't understand one thing, If uploaded shave sales its understandable, because they are offering insane rates. But RG with the lowest PPD and PPS rates shouldn't be doing this.
I mean they have huge number of affiliates who are generating more than enough sales, their rates are so low and even with all this, they are still not interested in solving the sale counting issue. That's really very sad.

what mean is it ?

Code:
We moved Poland to group I!
It means, that Poland is now in group I and you can in theory earn more with downloads from Poland in RapidGator PPD affiliate program than before when it was in group II. If you have no or not much traffic from Poland, it doesn't matter for you ;)

and also rapidgator only lets free users download 1 file in a day forceing people into buying a premium account who is going to buy a premium account if they can only download one file a day

This weekend was the first in a very long time that I haven't had any sales. Now I know why. :cough:

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Hi.

In this weekend i have 3 sales but 0 $ because I'm still on fu*king PPD plan :( =]

If you were on PPS, you would probably have 0 sales and a gazillion downloads. :heiligenschein:

I find something very strange... Few days ago I look at profile page and see some Balance... Few hours later I look on Statistci by files and see there I earn over 0,2$ but on I see earn on balance just 0,03$. Today I have similar situation. Yesturday I have 13,56 $ on balance, and today I earn over 0,3$ and on Balance i see my earn is only 13,58 $. Anyone have similar problem?

Just to get 15$ and i will left this filehost and move to some other.

Back