Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,951 comments
Hi, Rates for Polish are funny, as if sweden and belgium can be in 1 group and the Polish power of the Internet can be in 2 group? Please consider the transfer Polish of the first group !

Who are you talking to, no support here, this is a discussion thread. =]

btw anyone experienced very high DL numbers today?

Today was PPD day, never got so many downloads before, downloads were flying, highest number of downloads today. But sales were pathetic compared to what I was getting with much less downloads. I think RG is playing some really strange games here, some day the sales are great, then downloads are great, and some days nothing is good, are they trying to save as much as they can?

Thanks for confirming it, i thought it was just me. but its really strange, because i didnt do anything different, actually i almost did nothing, was out with friends all day and still i had this insane DL numbers yesterday. Compared to other days, i dont understand why.

Last edited:
Rapidgator pay on paypal?
No, only webmoney

work increase, imageview increase, down increase, sales :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: as bb say, i'm moviing on.... soon

I agree, downloads were insane yesterday, but sales?? pathetic, I was getting way more sales after way less downloads then yesterday, but RG likes to do that with many of their affiliates, they have increased the download count and lowered the sale count, smart move for them, bad move for us.

562021489_sasasa_122_215lo.jpg

pééééééé

rebill don't show in the collun rebill.....bugged

Back