Shared PhotonServers Shared Hosting 1Gbit, $4.99/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its online now but after 1 week of using your hosting there has been a lot of downtime. First day it took me about 4 hours to upload 1 vbulletin skin. That is very terrible and I hope you fix these issues by next week or I will be canceling with your hosting.

Have a Good day!

Guys, we are sorry, we were Under huge DDos attack, we managed to stop it, we are still working on some small Fix'es.
Everything should be back and loading smoothly.

Sorry for any issues caused.

Dear all,

We have been going through a DDOS that we are trying to block and has been blocked up to a certain Percentage.

Sorry for the issues you guys faced, for the downtime for a few minutes. This was all due to the DDOS that was happening at that particular time.

For any more issues or queries i suggest to open a new support ticket by sending a email to support[at]photonservers.com which is a faster response method.

Thanks & Regards

@QuickSand, We do allow warez linking.

Please let me know where it is said so.

UPDATE: Server updated today 19th August 2010 24:00-0100 Hours. GMT +3

Still waiting for SpongeBob to fix the issue, please be patient guys, sites are Down since 2Hours, it hasn't been days.

Sorry for the Downtime .

Dear all,

Sorry we had a DMCA notice we recieved and I was unfortunately offline for that matter at that particular time and didnt respond. Therefore our main shared IP was banned from the DC it will be up soon as we have cleared everything out with them.

Sorry for this issue that you all faced. If you have further queries please do not reply to his thread as this is a sales thread and not a support thread or else i would have to report them. You can open a ticket at www.photonservers.info

This Block applies to all users who are on the shared hosting package, and not the ones that are on a dedicated IP. If you would like to order a dedicated IP you can login to your account at www.photonservers.info and go to Order, and select Addon Products where you can order the additional IP.

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back