Shared PhotonServers Shared Hosting 1Gbit, $4.99/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i purchased the Shared Hosting Value plan.
I purchased semi-annually, and tbh i love their prices. I really hope they don't oversell.
I've had some problems with billing (my side) for paypal was being gay as usual, but got very friendly and responsive replies from their live yahoo support. Anybody who is interested should make a move quickly because right now their "HALF" promotion code which cuts your price by 50% is a life saver.

Review so far:
Support A+
Prices A+

Don't know much about the speeds yet (name servers still changing my isp is shit) but i'll be sure to write an honest review after i got my site up and going.
Just one suggestion, spice up the homepage. It could need a nice face lift.

other than that

Good job keep it up, and I really hope your reliability wont be judged by your "New" company.

~Ashman

@m107, I have already checked your PM. :) Incase of any other queries you can get back to me :)

ALL PRICES FOR SHARED HOSTING HAVE BEEN UPDATED!

Do u directly suspend or give warning before any procedure(in case of High CPU usage or something.) Atleast do u give us surety that our data wont get lost as HostMywarez Clients suffered.

Hello humour,

We do suspend your account if it seems to be using alot of cpu usage, as if we dont suspend you, that means the server will have high load, and cause slowness to load other's websites, that are located on the server.

We will then let you know what was the issue that was causing the server load and may be assist you to also fix the issue.

Yes your data will not get lost as HostMyWarez clients suffered.

We take backups on daily basis.

Thanks & Regards

LATEST NEWS: 50% OFF On ALL SHARED HOSTING PACKAGES

COUPON CODE: GET50

May i know your site name.

For more info, this is a sales thread, i suggest you to please open a ticket by sending us a email at support@photonservers.com

Thanks & Regards

@babarali124 : Sorry for that delay, there seems to be a small issue with Liberty Reserve payment.

Your account is active.

Thanks & Regards

Good luck with sales
30e28887.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back