OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hoe do change Personal rate?

Im not sure what you mean by personal rate? The rates for all users are 60/60 and if you have your own website you can add 10% to reach 70%.

i see libertyreserve payout available now
is its ready for payout ?
my pending more than 27 days already with webmoney :(

All current payouts will be processed on the first. This includes those that were requested outside the amount of time. I am very sorry about the WebMoney issue but it has been solved and will be processed with the rest according to support team.

Please add few feature:
Show all file in File manager.
Sort by name
Sort by size
Sort by date
Show referrals

Thanks for the suggestions. Forwarded to devlopment team.

ALL NEW! Earn up to 70% on SALES!

how about for rebills????

Rebills stay the same at 60% if you add webmaster feature.

premium account cost by webmoney, still WME.
please fix WMZ.

Thanks forwarded to our WebMoney manager so that he can update his account.

Nice work . i suggest two basic things

1. FTP upload should be available
2. Max file size should be 2gb

Thanks

As before FTP is available to premium account holders only. Also max file size is 10 GB for premium account holders.

We are loving the response from everyone keep the comments coming in!

eddf38f059f729a5d3fa4b9081d2c257.png

Im having trouble remote uploading from filefactory to oteupload. ive provided my premium account details in the remote section but i keep getting " received HTML page instead of file" i have direct downloads enabled @ filefactory. anyone else having trouble?

Im having trouble remote uploading from filefactory to oteupload. ive provided my premium account details in the remote section but i keep getting " received HTML page instead of file" i have direct downloads enabled @ filefactory. anyone else having trouble?

Be sure that you have direct download enabled on FileFactory. If it still doesnt work after that send a message to our support team and they can help you.

wow!! I've to appreciate the fact that your site looks way too much cooler than before.. & maybe among others too! :D
Great design mate! ;)

wow!! I've to appreciate the fact that your site looks way too much cooler than before.. & maybe among others too! :D
Great design mate! ;)

Glad you like it enjoy using it if you spot any mistakes or things that need to be fixed post them here and we will get on fixing it!

just tried my link why am i only getting a blue screen thats it no one can download

Untitled.jpg

You are using Internet Explorer, unfortunately due to the fact that it is a very un-secure browser our Development team has decided to block access to the site from it. We recommend that you use either Firefox or Google Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back