OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some bugs in the new theme!
- Files can not be copied
- You can not view files on pages 2, 3 .......

Thanks I forwarded them to our support team. Most should be fixed very very soon.

when you click on next in filemanager it just comes up files been deleted but if you click page 2 3 4 5 etc files are there

We are having a few more bugs than we expected with the file manager the whole team is currently working on it to get everything fixed. Thanks for reporting them.

add site error
xznK013.png

Thanks should be fixed very very soon.

Today is Sunday.

Server number, srv9- can not connect to server from Japan IP.
But from France IP, no probrem.

Forwarded it to the support team.

OTE Stephen
Information on referrals and has not appeared. When I click on "my refferals" just throws to the download page. You make detailed statistics on referrals, or not?
And with payments for Webmoney?
What is the minimum amount? Yesterday I ordered the payment of $ 21, do I get to the 1st of February? Or February 15? Or only when the order again several payments totaling more than $ 100?

And you still pay 20% of earnings from referrals or no more?

We will give you an update about this soon as the team has this on Wave 2s list.

We are no longer paying 20% of refferal earnings, just 60/60 or 70/60.

Is PPD working....

PPD will be enabled soon we wanted to get all the bugs fixed prior to releasing it.

must be premium user to activate the plan PPD?

No as with our other plans PPD will be good for any registered user. PPD will however have its own set of guidelines that must be followed.

You dont have FTP upload at all?Or is avaible for premium members only?

FTP is for premium users only just as in our other site.

Thank you everyone for all your bug submissions our team is all working very very hard to get them fixed for you!!

We're looking forward to that.
Thanks for the hard work.

Youre welcome our team is hard at work they just sent me initial plan for it and I have to say it looks really awesome. :)

i can never seem to upload no more then 2gb by ftp but when i try say a 8gb file it works fine on letitbit

FTP is for files up to 2GB you need to use Web Upload options for files larger, Web Upload can go up to 10GB.

OTE the best :snog:

Thanks enjoy the new design!

PPD looks like copy from extabit. PPD works only based on premium sales...

PPD is subject to change, it is not currently active. We are finalizing how we are going to set it up. It will most likely come out in the next week or two.

how to change plan.....???

We currently have only one plan please read the first post before posting. Thanks.

yep you still got to sale premium accounts

That is how we plan to have it it will most likely change tho, nothing is finalized yet.

I had to check whether the link is valid.
Many files because I was not able to download.
Up to an amount that can not be completed downloads are counted, was caught in the limit of a single day. Please fix this bug.

why do not check them in milpony or other way, log out and then see its work or not. Normally it does not make problem.
Or disable direct download and check them. I think you enabled direct download and download start and cut your daily bandwith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back