OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are using Internet Explorer, unfortunately due to the fact that it is a very un-secure browser our Development team has decided to block access to the site from it. We recommend that you use either Firefox or Google Chrome.

And whats the point of that?
What if its not secure...many ppl still uses internetexplorer and they have no idea what
are firefox and chrome.Do u want to lose users and sales?
It doesnt harm ur business if they use explorer.Let the users decide.

30kb/s download speed is too little.

Your speed should not be so low unless you are a free user. It might be because of the update but should not have affected it.

It's a new day and still no download amounts appear in the reports like you said it would. :/

Send me a PM with your username and I can check your account.

And whats the point of that?
What if its not secure...many ppl still uses internetexplorer and they have no idea what
are firefox and chrome.Do u want to lose users and sales?
It doesnt harm ur business if they use explorer.Let the users decide.

There should be an image that tells them to download Firefox, but I have forwarded your response to the design team so they should update it soon.

I don't need premium 'cause i don't download from file hosts i just shared my opinion on your download speed which to be honest sucks.
And maybe you should change this
IrY2q7j.jpg

I don't need premium 'cause i don't download from file hosts i just shared my opinion on your download speed which to be honest sucks.
And maybe you should change this
IrY2q7j.jpg

Should now be fixed, it looks like it was a bug in the system when we updated the site, the stats didnt copy over. It is now 50KBS for unregistered free users, 100KBS for free users and unlimited for premium users.

Stephen,

Disabling Security Lock confirmation mail is not arriving in my inbox nor spam folder.

----------------

Update: Oops, disregard this.

Mail already arrived.
Thanks.

Last edited:
OTE Stephen
Information on referrals and has not appeared. When I click on "my refferals" just throws to the download page. You make detailed statistics on referrals, or not?
And with payments for Webmoney?
What is the minimum amount? Yesterday I ordered the payment of $ 21, do I get to the 1st of February? Or February 15? Or only when the order again several payments totaling more than $ 100?

And you still pay 20% of earnings from referrals or no more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back