OffshoreWebspace.net -50GB HDD,3.3Ghz-1.5GB RAM,1Gbps,2TB BW $13(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. A problems again?
Silence for request.
"Some issues with Ecatel it seems, looking into this." is not an answer.
Still nothing works.
Anybody still alive?

Hi,

Already replied to your ticket, We had a DDoS attack on a client yesterday. But our DC resolved that. And your VPS was showing as Offline in SolusVM so if you would have logged into it you can have had it on this morning.

Jordon

Of course, thank you so much: it works.
But is it difficult to drop a few lines?
Who knows that it's all right on this morning?
Who knows that I have to login into SolusVM on this morning?
Who knows about a DDoS attack?
Who knows what is happened?

Thanks a lot for your work, but in the future I (and owner too) would like to have more information, please.

Hi,

Already replied to your ticket, We had a DDoS attack on a client yesterday. But our DC resolved that. And your VPS was showing as Offline in SolusVM so if you would have logged into it you can have had it on this morning.

Jordon

Of course, thank you so much: it works.
But is it difficult to drop a few lines?
Who knows that it's all right on this morning?
Who knows that I have to login into SolusVM on this morning?
Who knows about a DDoS attack?
Who knows what is happened?

Thanks a lot for your work, but in the future I (and owner too) would like to have more information, please.

Will do, thanks.

My VPS is down /: no SSH access,no SolusVM access......yesterday it was the same but it was fixed after 30 minutes or so...... but 2 downtimes in 2 days i never had before. is it ddos again? It's working now!

Last edited:
My VPS is down /: no SSH access,no SolusVM access......yesterday it was the same but it was fixed after 30 minutes or so...... but 2 downtimes in 2 days i never had before. is it ddos again? It's working now!

The first time, it was DDoS, the second time no reports from anyone else. Weird that SolusVM wouldn't load for you. If this happens again can you try using a proxy and see if its a connection issue.

Yes thanks Jordan the second time i think it was my fault i am sorry for the mistake! Is the mainpage down? I get a strange SSL error when i try to connect or is it only me?!

Yes thanks Jordan the second time i think it was my fault i am sorry for the mistake! Is the mainpage down? I get a strange SSL error when i try to connect or is it only me?!

Don't worry, it is for everyone, haha. Garry needs to renew the SSL certificate. You can always contact us by email if you need anything in the mean time until we get that sorted out.
jordonm@offshorewebspace.net
garryv@offshorewebspace.net

Hope to have this SSL issue resolved quickly.

Our old SSL certificate expired, it took hostgator multiple hrs to install the new certificate on our site since we do not host it ourselves.
The site's SSL is working again now once it got installed, we are sorry for the inconvenience's.

glex ur hosting is to bad its 2nd my server down ..and this tme u suspend my acount without any notification or any reson tell me and suspend my acount ..rmmemeber ur mind i pay u dear u not free give me hosting if u have any prblm then tell me clear i leve ur server ..and refund my money bcz u gurente me u have no prblm to ur server but its 2nd tme and i have join ur only fews days and my srver down 2nd tme ..my mail ...mdaniyalkhan48@yahoo.com

glex ur hosting is to bad its 2nd my server down ..and this tme u suspend my acount without any notification or any reson tell me and suspend my acount ..rmmemeber ur mind i pay u dear u not free give me hosting if u have any prblm then tell me clear i leve ur server ..and refund my money bcz u gurente me u have no prblm to ur server but its 2nd tme and i have join ur only fews days and my srver down 2nd tme ..my mail ...mdaniyalkhan48@yahoo.com

Hello,

You are posting in the wrong section. Please refrain from posting here in the future if you do not have a virtual private server. For shared hosting please post here: http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/156735-18.html

Your account was suspended, the staff member that suspended your account will be in touch with you. Again, do not post in the thread anymore... Post here: http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/156735-18.html

Thanks,
Jordon

Please check ticket #XY91314 - Payment made but showing unpaid
This is very very urgent for me as my LCD is dead and I am a temporary LCD which can go anytime.
Thank you.

can any body tel what hapen to galex i msg u but no one reply 4 days ago my capanel acount was not open and show this masge ..

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

and 2 days a go i login in my support tiket acount but there also shw me this msg

Down for Maintenance
OW is closing, there are still to many people charging back there money after abusing our services. We will try to keep our hosting online for 1 month from now. Suggest you all look for a different hosting provider. To the honest paying clients we are really sorry. If you have any additional questions please mail me at: garryv@offshorewebspace.net

so plz tel me what this means ..i think u close all acount in shred hosting members..its true

Charge backs forced us to close. Attracted to many scammers. Sorry for the inconvenience, we never wanted it to come to this.

Charge backs forced us to close. Attracted to many scammers. Sorry for the inconvenience, we never wanted it to come to this.

Sorry to hear that , i´m a client and i need to know how can i make a back up of all my data. right now i cant access to the server to make a back up.

can you tell me what can i do?.

thanks.

Can anyone help me. I don't know how to transfer to a new VPS :(
This is troublesome. I have been your client for so many months :(

Please please please help...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back