Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
You can contact our customer support department and request that they disable the option for your account. For immediate support I suggest you contact them via telephone or live chat.

Hello Payoneer Support

Hello Official Payoneer Support i will verifed my paypal acoount to ur bank account and i will withdrow my paypal money in my own Payoneer card but right now my payment will be not approved i will request 07/11/2013 but today is 7/26/2013 still not approved my money in my payooneer account why?

Last edited:
Hello. My payoneer card will expire after 2 months. How will it get replaced by new card. Do i have to request for it or will it get mailed to my house automatically. Thanks in advance.

Hello Official Payoneer Support

Hi! Please contact our customer support department in regards to this issue, so that they can check your account and assist you further: Contact Us | Payoneer

Hello. My payoneer card will expire after 2 months. How will it get replaced by new card. Do i have to request for it or will it get mailed to my house automatically. Thanks in advance.

You can sign in to your Payoneer online account, and should see an option to order a new card. If you don't, please contact our support department and they will order you one.

Hi vamp1re-
In order to link your Payoneer card to PayPal and receive payments from PayPal onto your cards

Hello

My card not delivered 3 times from april, 2013.
Can you sent payoneer card with USPS Mail Express International or UPS ?
I don't want DHL or Fedex because their agent here is worst. they will charge me extra fee.

Hi lokalarea - I'm sorry to hear that you failed to receive your card for so long. We work only with DHL right now and this is the only available option other than standard shipping.

Hi there,
I've been trying to link my card with my Paypal account, but every time I do, I get this message :

This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

What is the prbloem?!

Hi Spacetiger - please note that when PayPal verifies a card it charges a small amount off it and returns it. If you have $0 on your Payoneer card it isn't able to verify and this is why you get the error.

Garundang - I see that you've received a reply from customer support regarding your questions.

Hello, I have a payoneer account with card activated , But now I want to receive payment from paypal and withdraw it from atm. Please help me get started :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back