Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hello, I forget the pin for my payoneer account what should I do to get new pin? May I know how many digits the payoneer pin so perhaps I can remember the pin.. Thanks..

hi there a person is using payoneer in a scam and to scam people his

he is telling people who where scammed already by a a company called global ad mart

sure he is doing that to earn from the aff commission so i wanna know what is your position in your name being involved in a scam

all the relevant info was PMed to u Nissim-Payoneer waiting your answer

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We have a low tolerance for anyone abusing our Refer a Friend program and will be sure to take the appropriate action as soon as possible.

Hello, I forget the pin for my payoneer account what should I do to get new pin? May I know how many digits the payoneer pin so perhaps I can remember the pin.. Thanks..

You will need to contact our customer support department via telephone or live chat so that they can verify your account details and send you a link to reset the PIN

Hello,
I have registered a Paypal account and verified it with my Payoneer card.
I have noticed that i can't withdraw the paypal money to my payoneer card.
So is there any way that i can withdraw my paypal money to Payonner?
My account at paypal have no money yet, but i just to know if there is any way because i will receive some money soon and for now the payoneer is the only way to withdraw the money.

Thank you.

thx for the interest and i really wait your action u will find many many affiliate registrant throw him all of them are scammed and once they not receive any of tier lost money they will associate payoneer with the scammed company waiting your answer and hopefully terminating his account

Hi Nissim as u got email from payoneer i get my card on 20 June but i still not get it what is the reason ? or if i not get its it is that possible card is reissue to me ? if i want to receive its via DHL, TCS or Fedex what is cost for it please let me know thanks

Regards

Hello,
I have registered a Paypal account and verified it with my Payoneer card.
I have noticed that i can't withdraw the paypal money to my payoneer card.
So is there any way that i can withdraw my paypal money to Payonner?
My account at paypal have no money yet, but i just to know if there is any way because i will receive some money soon and for now the payoneer is the only way to withdraw the money.

Thank you.

We do not allow funding of the Payoneer card directly via PayPal. If you have a valid PayPal account that supports withdrawal via US ACH transfer, you can sign up for our US Payment Service. Click here for details.

Hi Nissim as u got email from payoneer i get my card on 20 June but i still not get it what is the reason ? or if i not get its it is that possible card is reissue to me ? if i want to receive its via DHL, TCS or Fedex what is cost for it please let me know thanks

Regards

It's possible the card was delayed in your local postal system - I would suggest waiting another week. If it still does not arrive you can contact our customer support department and ask about DHL shipping options: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Hi,

I want to use payoneer to pay online, I'm current in a process of paying my online purchase but can't proceed because it needs CARD SECURITY CODE and I can't find it on the back of the card. So Its advertised as Free of charge for online shopping but totally useless when you can't purchase online?

Please Advice.

Thanks!

Your CVV code is the last 3 digits on the back signature panel of the card.

cards2.gif

Hi Sir Nissim i am still not get Card my date is 26 June and now 2nd of July , how much time more need to wait what can i do for it? please let me know regards

i didn't received my card too, however i got a card from one of my friend who is not using that anymore, can i merge that card to my account?

I want to activate US payment service in my payoneer mastercard ,Knowing that my card was obtained from oDesk and Tax was truncated
I want to activate US payment service in my payoneer mastercard because i want to use my payoneer account to configure my paypal account
I've emailed support and have not received any answer,

What should I do

i didn't received my card too, however i got a card from one of my friend who is not using that anymore, can i merge that card to my account?

No, card are only authorized for use by the original account holder, and we strictly prohibit the reselling or transfer of cards/accounts to other parties. If you didn't receive your card yet, I suggest that you contact our customer support department so that they can order a new one for you.

I want to activate US payment service in my payoneer mastercard ,Knowing that my card was obtained from oDesk and Tax was truncated

What should I do

You can read this post for information on how to sign up for the US Payment Service.

i don't know any thing about payoneer, its like payza or different? because i have used only payza
1-In payza i need to veryfy account to withdraw money but not need to receive payments
2- not must needed credit card or debit card its your choice, you can withdraw by bank accounts
3- you can open your account and verify and receive payment even your balance is zero, not need to deposit into your account

Hi jinn,

Thanks for posting. Payoneer provides you with a solution to receive payments from companies around the world, for work done online such as freelancing, affiliate networks, stock photography, and many more.

There are two ways for you to receive payments:

1) If you are working with a company that pays with Payoneer, simply sign in to your online account with the company and select Payoneer as your payment method.

2) You can sign up for our US Payment Service, which allows you to receive US transfers from select companies. Further information on that service is available here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/1948-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Dear Nissim,

a few week ago, i have sent via contact us form about Global Bank Transfers
my Reference number: LTK1215303673807X

Best Regards

@iisbetoq: Our records show that a reply from our system was sent to you on the same day, with further information. You can reply to that e-mail and a representative will get back to you within a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back