Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
I think payoneer need add registered mail for delivery option.
I'm not received my card 2 times and i can't tracking it. i'm waiting my card almost 3 month, now still not receive.
i'm not use DHL because high fee and they will charge me extra fee.

We ship cards via standard mail, which is free of charge. We also offer the option of expedited shipping, for which there is a shipping charge (however this is optional).

Currently, no, we do not support funding of the Payoneer account via bank transfer.

Ok then who to get payments in our account or in card, because get account details from payoneer but not get card so please suggest me what can i do for it if any one want to send payment to me ..

Regards

Hi Nissim i check it , i found paypal and moneybooker, i try to send some amount from moneybooker i am not found any option to send money from moneybooker to payoneer account , can u Gide who to send it

Hi Nissim i check it , i found paypal and moneybooker, i try to send some amount from moneybooker i am not found any option to send money from moneybooker to payoneer account , can u Gide who to send it

You will need to contact Skrill support and ask them for assistance on how to withdraw funds via US ACH.

Thank you for your application for Payoneer's Withdrawal to WebMoney service.

Payoneer's Account Approval Department was unable to process your Withdrawal to WebMoney application as the passport number provided is inconsistent with the passport number on your WebMoney purse.

Please provide your passport number as it appears in your WebMoney purse in your reply to this e-mail:

and i replied to that email "Where can i find my passport number?" which passport number you are talking about? can you link me to that location so that i could see and tell you the passport number?

May I know are Indian user able to request for Payoneer card?

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) prohibits all non-Indian companies from issuing cards to Indian residents, so unfortunately the Payoneer card is not available in Indian residents.

and i replied to that email "Where can i find my passport number?" which passport number you are talking about? can you link me to that location so that i could see and tell you the passport number?

When you add your WebMoney account to Payoneer, our system checks to confirm that the passport number you provided matches what is listed in WebMoney's system. We do not have access to actually see the information, but can only get a confirmation if the number you provided matches the WebMoney account.

For details on confirming or retrieving that number you will need to contact WebMoney.

check pm urgent

Checking now, thanks.

hi there a person is using payoneer in a scam and to scam people his

he is telling people who where scammed already by a a company called global ad mart

sure he is doing that to earn from the aff commission so i wanna know what is your position in your name being involved in a scam

all the relevant info was PMed to u Nissim-Payoneer waiting your answer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back