Status
Not open for further replies.
@ WeeD
I'm sorry but we don't have any users IPs.

The earning levels are checked several times and if there is potential to increase we will do this but sometimes we also have to decrease it. But to be honest, yes there is a lot of potential for improvement! Therefore we are already working on an automatic software which will check your status every day and also tell you how you can improve your stats. Let me show you a screenshot:
28ivtiu.jpg

No Uploader IP's? You remember that here?
http://www.gulli.com/news/13028-filehoster-netloadin-abmahnung-gegen-uploader-2010-04-14

Second point... i know very good that the admin changes the rate when he wants... or can you explain me why until 6 months ago everybody had 25$ if they not contacted the admin to change it to 30$? ;)

if you changed that explain me something... why you don't make it visible for everybody the nice table? ;)

Hmm no FTP? Can't create folders within folders? No full English option? I see English option but isn't 100% English.

Last edited:
@ INDIANBOY
hmm, is your user ID beginning with a 316*** ? I have checked the payout page and there is only one open payout of 60.44 USD. I just tried to pay it out but your account has 90 USD in registration bonus which was part of our old premium packages. And some of your account orders were only a few days ago (10. Jan) so this payments are still in the cancelation time (45 days) and we can't give you a payout for them... If you want you can request a 40 USD payout this will be done immediately. But I'm super sorry that you don't get with your payment decline notice! I will change that!

yes My a/c beging with 316***
Yes I am facing problem with my 60.44$ USD payout
I tried since 10 th jan 2012 but your company decline the same two times
and now I placed the request for third time .

I collect this money by purchasing premium account .
Now your company change the policy
but before changing the policy I made payout request on 10 th jan 2012

then why I will not get paid ?
and how u pay me 40$ insted of 60.44$ ?

can u pay me via INDIAN BANK account ? or alertpay or webmoney ?

seriously i don't understand what you are saying .
I purchase premium account and i got sign up bonus amount as per your sites terms and condition then whats wrong with my payment ?

or u want to say that after 45 days from 10 th jan your company will pay me 60.44$ ??
and what do u mean - " so this payments are still in the cancelation time (45 days) "

and after 45 days from 10 th jan 2012 if I request payout again for 60.44$ can u pay me via moneybookers ?
please let me know .
thanks

Last edited:
Unfortunately, my premium account is blocked :(

I think its because i download and upload with my sborg server to earn with you, and also download with my home computer (not at the same time!!)

Please find a way that this is possible in the future

According lei previous comment.
No ban accounts as do the other filehost, one of its features that makes them great is that we can download faster with our premium and unlimited, unlike others that when you download X amount of GB you ban....

Continue as usual and not change for the worse but better.

According lei previous comment.
No ban accounts as do the other filehost, one of its features that makes them great is that we can download faster with our premium and unlimited, unlike others that when you download X amount of GB you ban....

Continue as usual and not change for the worse but better.

i think the account ban is not an result of "much GB" downloaded...

i think it was because log in to account with another ip (home ip) but downloaded at the same time with sborg server ip ....

i think the account ban is not an result of "much GB" downloaded...

i think it was because log in to account with another ip (home ip) but downloaded at the same time with sborg server ip ....

ok, I am concerned because I have 2 servers and connect from home to look at things not to download at the moment I had no problems.

Not every download is a point... someone can download all the files you've got (theoretically) in a row. That doesnt mean you get 1 point for every file he downloaded. ^_^

Been using Netload for years.

That figure 100$/20.000 dl's is a fake.

Never (I mean NEVER) have I seen this low rate in any other host. It's actually 1$/800 dl's. Look at the screenshot above if you don't believe it.

I just hope that this long overdue PPS they will announce is worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back