Status
Not open for further replies.
If you add 100 times one your link to jdownloader and you don't download it on your filelist you can see 100dl but (correctly) not only one is counted as point. They aren't fileserve they count all completed downloads (free and premium).

If you add 100 times one your link to jdownloader and you don't download it on your filelist you can see 100dl but (correctly) not only one is counted as point. They aren't fileserve they count all completed downloads (free and premium).
Well...I am using them for about 3 years now. It is "downloaders' choice" that I still use them.But whatever the process of their count is, I know they manipulate the results when giving rewards. You may believe it & stop or, just keep using it as I am for the sake of the users only.

Hi guys,

For remote upload, is there menu to store our login details on other host...? Or we have to put it manual / file. I'm new with netload feature, so in case i miss the way to do this.
I have lot files to move, will be easy if i can store my login detail.

Thanks.

Edit : Find the answer few pages back...but seem not working with wupload, the result always few kb size :(

Last edited:
hello, i am newbie in Netload
who can tell me whic one is my earning ?

1?
2?
1+2?
how much my earning now ?

Untitled-1.jpg

Been using Netload for years.

That figure 100$/20.000 dl's is a fake.

Never (I mean NEVER) have I seen this low rate in any other host. It's actually 1$/800 dl's. Look at the screenshot above if you don't believe it.

I just hope that this long overdue PPS they will announce is worth a try.
You need to email them if you think your rank can be changed. It's not a low rate because it adds up the prem and free downloads and mind you, you can generate unlimited amounts of prem downloads if you know how to get them.

please improve the service, are totally overload now :facepalm: before come here and attract a lot of new uploaders, maybe you think in your service first, I sale a lot of premium this days, but are impossible to navigate into the site, search files, upload them :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back