Status
Not open for further replies.
rdp with ftp not perfect but better than zero

pye6o4ey7o73.jpg

Premium files are stored forever or not ? What's the max download filesize for free and unregistered users ? Premium users has unlimited file storage ?
@ Edward
something between 100 and 500 kb/s. We have to test this and I can't tell you right now how much it will be. But is 100 to 500 kb/s a good value for you?
I think that it would be awesome if it will be 400 kb/s or 500 kb/s but at leas I think that it would not be under 250 kb/s - 300 kb/s :)

P.S. Free download speed = 15 kb/s :facepalm: Please do something....it's really unacceptable X-(

Last edited:
Hello NL-Mike. a question! are counted as a download and the money? I 2346 download, 114 points, $ 0.14. I have premium account ... id: 7436**. thanks

Last edited:
I really liked NL 1 month ago, the speed was awesome, but now the speed just sucks and i'm not going anymore to upload to NL, it was my fav host since years but now it's bad. also so many files are blacklisted.

don't make brutally changes Mike, :facepalm: netload are the best filehost :D, I work with you for more than 2 years :facepalm: don't improve RU, don't change the file system payment, yes add PPS program are good, but the rank are related with Sales, I only upload my rank with a lot of sales and upgrade the speed of free download are good too :D...

The best thing to do, not delete files hosted in premium account, the same rule in free or premium account, if not downloaded in 30 days, files are delete, but I can live with that :D

it's worth to signing up their affiliate program,
because netload has been so long time there and they have a good feedback.
moneybookers will available this week and alertpay at the end of this week like they told us earlier the last days, plus more pay-out options via creditcards,etc. coming up.

@jolybird & soum111
We will try to come between 200 and 400 kb/s!

@ soum111
Max upload file size is 2 GB

@ xuploaderz
Thank you for your kind words! But what do you mean with "AP" :o( ?

@ Ladyk "It would be very interesting that each user could set the maximum speed, timeout and maximum size that can be downloaded from the people who visit your links to search for getting more sales."
> That is a very interesting aspect and I will discuss this with my colleagues!

@ masterb56
If you don't use more than 500GB space they won't be deleted. If you use more than 500 GB they will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity.
I'm super sorry for the bad free download speed and we are working on that with a very high priority! I will inform you when it's better!

@ yacinegta
Same aspect than Ladyk! I will discuss it!

@ Sangyzan
Thank you!

@ titousekr
Can you send me please a bug report to mike@netload.in with a screenshot and your browser details?

@ Biqu3
We do! But only if you use less than 500GB.

@ gibalah
hmmm, not really we will remove this stupid sentence. Thank you for the note!

@ skyphan1908
It's rated dynamically on your performance. The more premium users you get the higher is your rank. We will show it more detailed in the future as you can see on my posted beta screenshot here http://www.wjunction.com/1388215-post32.htm

@ Coroner & jav7u & lorddarkness & asus123 & LeeAndro & Computerbuddy
I expect that we can add webmoney at next weekend.

@ DarkCromo
Thank you!

@ Ar!yaN
Well that takes performance so we decided to make it premium only feature. I will discuss if we could change it.

@ elpirata & masterlog
We are working on Alertpay! I expect that it's ready on the weekend.

@ lorddarkness
Sorry but what is 3x ??

@ Late-Nite
Thank you! I want to welcome you at Netload!

@ akrep
Thank you for your kind words!

@ KingOfDCP
We don't have any countries restrictions! The free users are sharing the bandwidth so it could be currently very low due some overloads. But we are upgrading this and will provide better free user bandwidth soon!

@ Chong83
1 Download is one point :o)
No size different. But it has to be at least 100 MB.
You can request a payout on http://www.netload.in/index.php?id=38 but you need at least 50 USD account balance for a cash payout.

@ CK13
I think you won't make you much friends with this statement here :o) I think we can top this!

@ ducdat1992
We can't add it as the guy suggested because it's tooooo much. But we will add a faire PPS Plan!

@ Mahaj
No sorry we don't pay weekly. You have to request a payout. It currently needs up to 10 days but we will improve this and will provide faster payout soon!

@ Datastorm
hmmm, many thanks for your statement and indeed I’m not Santa Claus because he only brings gift's at one day per year and I'm trying to top this :o) It's okay if the guys post their wishes, I have asked for it and now I get it :o) And all wishes seems to be very similar so I'm quite confident that we can make this wishes coming true.

@ shufol
alterpay is on our todo but "liberty reserve" don't has enough requests yet to get added. Will it work for you if we only add alertpay?

@ offshore
You need to be Premium user. Than you can see it on http://www.netload.in/index.php?id=17

@ djkelaj
Many thanks for your tutorial. Wow I think you can do my job better than me =/

@ INDIANBOY
hmm, is your user ID beginning with a 316*** ? I have checked the payout page and there is only one open payout of 60.44 USD. I just tried to pay it out but your account has 90 USD in registration bonus which was part of our old premium packages. And some of your account orders were only a few days ago (10. Jan) so this payments are still in the cancelation time (45 days) and we can't give you a payout for them... If you want you can request a 40 USD payout this will be done immediately. But I'm super sorry that you don't get with your payment decline notice! I will change that!

@ badboy2
Thank you! But the limit is not exactly a 100mb limit. It you download a 2 GB file you don't have to wait each 100MBs it only means that if you have downloaded more than 100MB you have to wait 1 hour until you can start your next download.

@ haseeb221093
I will discuss that!

@ Mahaj
Z-O-O-M Uploader needs to update their code and we already staying in contact with them but their developer is currently relocating and can't update it at the moment :o( We hope that he will be finished soon!

@ MikeHaz
Yes! but free users have to wait 1 hour after each download so they can only give you 24 points per day (if they don't reconnect)

@ inject0r & Mahaj
Please send me an mail to mike@netload.in and I will enable FTP to you!

@ Edward
If you don't use more than 500GB space they won't be deleted. If you use more than 500 GB they will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity.
I'm super sorry for the bad free download speed and we are working on that with a very high priority! I will inform you when it's better!

@ Dj.IcE
Can you send me your user ID by mail? Then I will check if I can do there something.

@ Sangyzan
74368* doesn't seems like your user Id it has 0 points. But please keep your user id private! and send revenue requests directly to me by mail: mike@netload.in

@ inject0r
Which speed do you mean? Download Speed (free/prem?) Upload speed?
I know that free download speed is bad at the moment but we are working on that. And we are also adding new upload capacity to improve upload speed!

@ Uribelo
We are trying to do only positive changes :o)

I wish you all a good night!
Your Mike

hi MIKE, all is good, i think to is time of Netload of grow very much, and what happend with the laws, all know what happend now, example, megaupload, and others filehosting to better cancel your system of rewards, i can ask you, what you do with data of the users if netload some day have this same problems??, netload provide all private info of the users to laws? what do netload in this case?

only would like the response,

thank you, and welcome, i like netload, is of the first filehosting of the world

Interesting time to be joining up--welcome to WJunction!

I let my premium account with NetLoad drop about a month ago. I'd love to reup the account (since MegaUpload's demise I've been looking to add some hosts to upload to, and I guess I can deal with 2GB filesize limit).

I don't use hosts that don't have lifetime accounts though. Any chance NetLoad will be adding this feature?

We have remote upload. But It's currently not very comfortable but we are working on that! If you want to download from a remote host at the moment you have to put your host-username and host-password before the host URL. e.G. http://host.com/file123.zip
your host user: ernestget
your host pass: p40tect
than you have to write: http://ernestget:p40tect@host.com/file123.zip in the remote upload box. Please test it. It it don't works just send me an mail to mike@netload.in and I will give you further assistance.

I have tried the exact process that you described to transfer my files from MegaShares to Netload via remote upload (I have premium, so it shouldn't be a problem and I have done this process successfully multiple times on other hosting sites), but every time I did that, all I got was 11 kb file.

I have also tried to put direct download link from my premium account, but when I click on remote upload button, remote upload interface disappears and there are no buttons or anything available after that and transfer fails.

Please fix this, because I would really like to use your services, but can't use it until I have the possibility to remote upload my files from MS to NL.

Thank you in advanced and welcome to WJ!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back