[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is FTP function and support zoom???
Zoom is on it's way - probably very soon.
Ftp is available after sign up.

plz when the earning stats will be updated because i have some files downloaded because the account balance still 0 , so only the completed downloads counted ?
Only complete downloads are accepted. Earnings are not the same as download count visible next to files (these are just accessed files, not completely downloaded)

plz fix the problem with files uploaded with ftp . because some files uploaded 3 or 4 times .
Duplicates from FTP won't occur anymore, if they do pls PM me

Please add file sorting function, its difficult to use ur host without sorting files
File manager will be upgraded soon :)

mexico grup C please
Mexico will go to C if there will be some quality traffic from this country.

I have opted for Hybrid plan

but it showing pay per download only

0a4a6d055d.png

Changing plans don't work for me too, i want to change my plan to Hybrid, but it stays PPD, pls fix. Remove no gain. ;)

premium do not do a day 3 days a premium of $ 2 and add 3 months,

However, my downloads do not match the money you earn, and it has been two hours? how long it takes to update the page earn?

hello

Remote upload working but very slow

also the progress of RU not shown....:( it display in terms of percentage that too not live...i want progress bar
We will check RU, please note that we have some optimizations to make so everything can run as smooth as possible - one of them is testing RU (we will also check whats wrong with the progress) :)

How long it take until all the uploaded files will appear in a file manager? I uploaded so far 130 files, but only 10 are visible in FM for now.

Welcome to WJ

Looks verry nice I will give it a try right now ;)

My Server is located in France OVH 1GB/s so I think I will never have troubles with upload speed :d

Edit:/ Yeah I was right got 89MB/s Up speed :d

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back