[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
remove the rule that erased the gain if you delete the files! Ok the files if they violate the regulation should be eliminated! but no gain! For the rest of the hosting will be perfect for everyone!
I hope you hear our request :)
I'll pass this to our technical staff to deal with this issue :)

All seems really good here. i do believe that the site can handle huge traffic it will receive.

Will start using right after webmoney or other options arrive. Thanks.

1) So, we cant remote upload from other filehost like RS etc etc?

2) Remote upload kinda slow, can you improve it?
Remote uploads from other hosts like
a) you provide us private login credentials (only for your remote uploads) and we use them
b) we provide everything, you just paste links (can be done but not for free thou)

Limits are 3000kB/s per file, should work quite well. Can you give any link that is slow?

plz fix the problem with files uploaded with ftp . because some files uploaded 3 or 4 times .
Please PM the files that are duplicated.

The staff of this hosting is putting a lot available to us! Let's give him time and confidence!
We do not expect too much all at once! For those who do not have a PayPal account, if they do so expecting any other ways to pay!
thanks again

plz when the earning stats will be updated because i have some files downloaded because the account balance still 0 , so only the completed downloads counted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back