[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a free premium would be nice, willing to send a screenshot of current earnings with other hosts ;) :sun:

Question:
how do I sort the files??

Last edited:
Will B The Best F-host.

ok.

Q- If File Gets deleted All Income With That File Will B Deleted ?

Regards.
Current policy states that income will be gone, but this might change in the future it is really hard to say.

i will use it when JDownloader plugin will be avaible. No JD no party...
Seems to be a good host. Please will pay your uploader... :)
JD is on it's way :)

a free premium would be nice, willing to send a screenshot of current earnings with other hosts ;) :sun:
PM me pls

REFERRAL LINKS ARE NOW CORRECTED - no login name is visible on referral links

Thanks so much for the premium!
I will use once your hosting.
I have a question, I downloaded my file to prove it was not the download is even counting the gain .. This means that if we download we are not accredited download and gain or there are problems with the hosting?
thanks again

Thanks so much for the premium!
I will use once your hosting.
I have a question, I downloaded my file to prove it was not the download is even counting the gain .. This means that if we download we are not accredited download and gain or there are problems with the hosting?
thanks again
You can not earn any money while downloading your own files.

where is reports section

and where can i view my earnings amount

thanks and regards
Check Earnings tab

I have opted for Hybrid plan

but it showing pay per download only

0a4a6d055d.png

remove the rule that erased the gain if you delete the files! Ok the files if they violate the regulation should be eliminated! but no gain! For the rest of the hosting will be perfect for everyone!
I hope you hear our request :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back