[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello I have the premium test?

my account is "bem92upload"

users free storage space and premium member?

Last edited:
As of now we are not planning to remove anything. Later on it will be around 90 days of inactivity.

there are still some premiums to give away?

edit: i have another question: it's not a risk to put the username on the referral link? it's not better a random number?
How can it make any risk? We can replace it with our internal user_id if you think it is better

Hi, welcome to Wj,

Please, add mexico and chile to group c
If we encounter a valuable traffic from this country they will be automatically moved up to group C :)

Hello, do you have some kind of "back up plans" as if paypal block your accunt (the thats happening to almost all filehosts)... and have the funds to pay your affiliates (even if you have thousands of them, like big filehosts) and also mantain your speeds, without every week have to "add more servers, because your server is overloaded".....

Please answer that....

Hello, do you have some kind of "back up plans" as if paypal block your accunt (the thats happening to almost all filehosts)... and have the funds to pay your affiliates (even if you have thousands of them, like big filehosts) and also mantain your speeds, without every week have to "add more servers, because your server is overloaded".....

Please answer that....
As of paypal: we have 3 verified accounts, 1 company account and two backup-personal ones + we are checking other payout options as webmoney to make it safe.
Servers: now we have almost 100 dedicated servers just for storage and our software is able to replicate more popular files among them. Moreover we plan to extend the amount of servers in the incoming weeks.

When are files deleted for free and premium user?
As of now we are not planning to remove anything. Later on it will be around 90 days of inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back