Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys
two quick questions about affiliate program,
to be rewarded:
1)should I be premium user too? (I do not think so)
2)would a paid by phone purchase be tracked?

Me, not premium user, gave my ref link to a friend of mine that starting from it completed the purchase with pay by phone option, but no sales were tracked :(
Is that normal?
Thanks

Unless he didn't keep the cookie, (that's how the referral link is tracked, it creates a cookie from your link which lasts 14 days)

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

15.10.2012 Payout by International Bank Transfer - $187.00 done

But I don't receive money.

Can then take up to 7 - 10 days for bank processing, im on EU Transfer and its 2 days to be accepted then 5 working days to get in my bank, so if i request Monday it tends to hit my bank account the following Monday.

mhh he clicked my ref link (from his computer) then completed soon the purchase.
It sounds me that pay by call purchases are not counted :(

very good chicoes

I hope I get my old payout I requested on the 24th of September, I've yet to get a reply, it's been over a month, I send a couple of emails a week but nothing. I had no problem with my 3 latest payout requests after that, got them in 2-5 business days after approval for EU bank tranfer.
Can anyone help me contact them, is there another way besides the HELP/FAQ page, maybe a personal email of someone from the staff? I think Mike shared one but I don't remember it.

very good chicoes

I hope I get my old payout I requested on the 24th of September, I've yet to get a reply, it's been over a month, I send a couple of emails a week but nothing. I had no problem with my 3 latest payout requests after that, got them in 2-5 business days after approval for EU bank tranfer.
Can anyone help me contact them, is there another way besides the HELP/FAQ page, maybe a personal email of someone from the staff? I think Mike shared one but I don't remember it.

mike@netload.in

I am also request for my money on 06/11/2012 Payout by International Bank Transfer but still didn't get my money.....:(

its been 5 days which some of it are in weekend so its even less than 5 days, so whats with the sad face? its not gonna be in your bank account in 2 days you know. have some patience, geez

They do pay only via paypal and bank transfer.
16.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

^ request 375$ on November 06, 2012, got approved and 'done' status 2 days later.
and finally got it on my international bank today,314$ , so 61$ is gone as fee again.
last time it was 61$ as fee too.

another friend of mine request 978$ at the same day, and got money today too.
78$ was gone as fee, he got 900$

so, next time, better wait until i have more money and then request.

Well depends on your bank for UK, I request 406.75 dollars, which becomes 400 from Netloads take, then my bank takes £7 on their end, so each time ill get £238, and if i request 706.75 its still the same flatrate so it is much better for people to save up, requesting small amounts really goes against the business model.

In the revenue plans interesting “recurring orders”, does “recurring orders” means I will be rewarded when the customer “extend” its own account?
That is:
Plan 3: 50% revenue share of all recurring orders--> I will be rewarded when the customer “extend” its own account even if it he has created it initially by himself (without my advertising)
Plan 4: 25% revenue share of all initial and recurring orders-->if the customer starting from my banner complete the purchase something will be ALWAYS tracked because or he is a new affiliate or “extend” its already created account, I want to say ONE of the option is always tracked
Am I right?

its been 5 days which some of it are in weekend so its even less than 5 days, so whats with the sad face? its not gonna be in your bank account in 2 days you know. have some patience, geez
I am still not get my international bank tranfer payment, I received an mail from netload and inform me its upto 5 working days to send money, but 10 days are running when Netload get me paid??? :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back