Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys I have one question here is

Bank Account No:
when I want to request money this mean IBAN number ?
or my reqular bank number

btw what should I write bank zip and street ? :D I called my bank and they also confused why netload asked my bank adress insted of mine ?

Last edited:
Your bank account no.
Netload's not using IBAN
It's using SWIFT CODE : google the word "swift code" with your bank name
zip and street : is the post address of the bank, if the bank never uses zip, just write the street

ok let me explian this way I live in north cyprus I dont know if you hear stuations here we have 2 sides turkish and greec sides I live in turkish side and I use bank from turkey which is HSBC when stuations from international I always give country as turkey even I live north cyprus because north cyprus does not exist :D so I think I should give turkey adress ? I have both adress but I really dont know which one work

btw should I write branch code ? also with bank account no ?

I think using north Cyprus or Turkey does same thing for you friend, what matter most is the correct Account Number and SWIFT CODE of your bank[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica].[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/FONT][/FONT]

In Worldwide request , What i should write in this field: Owner zip & city: ? zip or my city or both ? and how it's form?

zip/city
zip-city
zip & city
zip city??

Hi guys my account was closed in 21/8/2012 cuz
This account was locked on 21.08.2012 20:26 .
Improper use of account because account-sharing. For questions please send an email to support@netload.in with the subject: ER_LOCK_ACC_1000598.

it was mor than 470$ in it how i can share this account with any one so i thought that netload was scam but i heared that net load still pay so any one can help me i was make 470$ in just 20 days please help me to restore this account

sent mail to mike with screen ip of your vps and your home connection adn explain why you used 2 ip same time probably will be re active

with easly you can get at speedtest

it was my old vps i dont know the ip and my account closed in 21/8/2012

long time ago but i didnot sent any massage to support

but i swear this was my account with 470 $ how i can give it to another person

please give me mike account to send pm to him

Do I have to do anything special to enter the affiliate program? I have many downloads but in my account:

My Downloads:
Download Total: 0
Data Transfer Total: 0 Bytes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back