Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name me one host, that has a higher PPS-Rate then NL.

so the point is u cannot do the math..we all know NL offer 80% sales but the most important point is no REBILLS which is ur sales taht u provide only get 80%. look the others..UL.to for example 75-65. 75$ for initial sales and next month u will get 65% from the same ID and u can get a new sales with 75%. the main point is REBILLS so ur previos sales are still intact.

Initial and rebills on netload only 25-25 that means the most lowest rate then others HOSTs

do the math and talk ok

[SIZE=+1]Payout request from 24.10.2012[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]But stil not get [SIZE=+1]da money into my back account.. [SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]:S[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Hi,

I've requested a payout on the 24th and approved on 26th of September. I've yet to get that payout. The next 2 payouts I requested afterward I got but not the one on the 24th. I thought I should contact them about a couple of weeks ago about that payment but got no reply yet (btw it's a 4 figure payout). Every few days since then I try to contact them but with no answer. Has anybody got a reply lately?
Also I'd like to bring to the attention of EU affiliates, payouts are with a fixed 0.74 exchanged rate €/$. That's a loss of 3 to 4.5% of earnings depending on the current exchange rate. It used to be if you requested an EU bank payout you'd get the full exchange rate of the current exchange rate, but no more.

Got 1 sale yesterday $10.26...The last 1 i'd got sale $26.99 was on 27 oct...hu hu hu...very hard to get sales...
Netload Please do something...

getting sales almost every day, received money from nl within a week, so everythings seems to have calmed down. its just so annoying to wait 90 days for the money.

anyone got payment via bankwire from netload i requested on 25 october but still i didn't get in my bank account. somebody confirm it please

Payout by International Bank Transfer

Has anyone got a reply from them lately?
I've been trying to contact them about a payout requested over a month ago on 24.09.2012 that I still didn't get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back