Selling Money Making Method ($100-$300 profit + Rises)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostMyWarez

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I'm selling a Blackhat Money Making Method that I invented couple of months ago. This is just one of many methods that I have thought of and made really good money from. I've made the method very simple and it will generate you very good profit.

Preview :

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/lxm6nm.png[/slide]

Method currently generates average of $100-$300 / day with me. You do not have invest any money in order to generate profit with this method. You don't even need a website =D I've made the ebook very easy to read and if you have any questions you can contact me any time via email.

In order for method to not be saturated only 10-15 copies will be given out. Do not share this method; it is up to you to not saturate it!

Price per each copy = $35 Payment via PP

This method has been reviewed by Whoo and he can confirm it.
Edit by Whoo: I have reviewed the method and I guess you can make some decent money with this method. It all depends on how much time you spend implementing it.

15/15 Sold

76 comments
Well sounds attractive, as every "Money Making Guaranteed" eBook , but I've checked billion books and some costed over 100$ (not bought them). I mean if it's so special and good method, why would you share it? Where is the catch? Why would you sell this book for just $35 when it's so good?
I'm sharing it because it's a method I came up with couple of months ago that I made good money with. I don't use this method any more because I use methods that I came up with that generate a lot more money for me. This is just 1 of many methods that I use my friend.

I'm selling it for $35 simply because people will not buy something expensive and it's just additional income for me. This method is guaranteed to work because I've tried it and seen the results, and the power of it.

It has already been reviewed by the moderator whoo, you can see his review on the first post on the bottom.

Well, he already made $400 by selling 15 books.. If he would sell it for $100 who would buy it? 3 persons?

Apparently you guys don't know anything about marketing.

one word : bullshit

if i knew of a way to make easy money i would never ever share it

so again bullshit.

If you didn't read the ebook it will be good for you to be quite.

1 more copy left guys, then it is gone for good.

Bought the last copy. Hmm.. Read through it.. After reading through the review its a funny method.. :P And yes, need no knowledge at anything.. Just time and efforts at the beginning.. Anyway, I think it'll generate some income.. I'll try it and post reviews of outcome later. :p

Bought the last copy. Hmm.. Read through it.. After reading through the review its a funny method.. :P And yes, need no knowledge at anything.. Just time and efforts at the beginning.. Anyway, I think it'll generate some income.. I'll try it and post reviews of outcome later. :p

Hmm, interesting and here I thought I bought the last copy @ 7:34 PM (EST)... I wonder if he sold this to more than 15 people X-(

Hmm, interesting and here I thought I bought the last copy @ 7:34 PM (EST)... I wonder if he sold this to more than 15 people X-(

i think he will leave it like that 14/15 and sell lots of copies and says it is the last Copy so he can generate more money

Hope at least his way works

Well, his first suggested method will involve alot of hits and misses.... but his 2nd method could actually return some results... Although I think by him just selling this "book" he'll make more profit than us xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back