Selling Money Making Method ($100-$300 profit + Rises)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostMyWarez

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I'm selling a Blackhat Money Making Method that I invented couple of months ago. This is just one of many methods that I have thought of and made really good money from. I've made the method very simple and it will generate you very good profit.

Preview :

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/lxm6nm.png[/slide]

Method currently generates average of $100-$300 / day with me. You do not have invest any money in order to generate profit with this method. You don't even need a website =D I've made the ebook very easy to read and if you have any questions you can contact me any time via email.

In order for method to not be saturated only 10-15 copies will be given out. Do not share this method; it is up to you to not saturate it!

Price per each copy = $35 Payment via PP

This method has been reviewed by Whoo and he can confirm it.
Edit by Whoo: I have reviewed the method and I guess you can make some decent money with this method. It all depends on how much time you spend implementing it.

15/15 Sold

76 comments
Oh. When can we request the payment and when does it arrive? (does it take a few weeks or a month, or is it instant - in case of paypal?)

Oh, thanks for the info Whoo, The Coon. Btw is there a hold as mentioned by The Coon?

Edit: Do we have to have a website for this to work? (just wondering)

i would like to buy it, but i need to ask this only that i do not have any adsense account and i dont intend to create, and i do not have paypal as it is not allowed in my country, so if i earn money via it, they will transfer to me via check? and can i deposit that cheque in my bank? and one more thing that can u answer me via pm about all these asked questions?
P.S save me a copy i am looking for exchanger

hi Hostmywarez is this anything to do with cpalead ?
Any refund if I don't earn the amount you specified even after doing all the work
Any discount for your customers

i would like to buy it, but i need to ask this only that i do not have any adsense account and i dont intend to create, and i do not have paypal as it is not allowed in my country, so if i earn money via it, they will transfer to me via check? and can i deposit that cheque in my bank? and one more thing that can u answer me via pm about all these asked questions?
P.S save me a copy i am looking for exchanger
it has nothing to do with adsense. They can pay you via direct deposit or wire transfer. Ok, I will save you a copy.

hi Hostmywarez is this anything to do with cpalead ?
Any refund if I don't earn the amount you specified even after doing all the work
Any discount for your customers
Hey,

There are no refunds with this method. The amount of money you make is based on how much you work. Contact me on msn, we will talk more about a discount ;)

Just bought this EBook, I'll see how it goes, and if am paid, I'll leave feedback. ;)

PS: He offers good MSN support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back