Selling Money Making Method ($100-$300 profit + Rises)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostMyWarez

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I'm selling a Blackhat Money Making Method that I invented couple of months ago. This is just one of many methods that I have thought of and made really good money from. I've made the method very simple and it will generate you very good profit.

Preview :

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/lxm6nm.png[/slide]

Method currently generates average of $100-$300 / day with me. You do not have invest any money in order to generate profit with this method. You don't even need a website =D I've made the ebook very easy to read and if you have any questions you can contact me any time via email.

In order for method to not be saturated only 10-15 copies will be given out. Do not share this method; it is up to you to not saturate it!

Price per each copy = $35 Payment via PP

This method has been reviewed by Whoo and he can confirm it.
Edit by Whoo: I have reviewed the method and I guess you can make some decent money with this method. It all depends on how much time you spend implementing it.

15/15 Sold

76 comments
I confirmed it, read what I wote in the first post. Feel free to ask questions that are relevant to the method. Any other bullshit will be removed and will get you infracted.

kthx

Hey nice stuff here: but here are some of my questions for you.

You mentioned this:
You do not have invest any money in order to generate profit with this method. You don't even need a website :w00t: I've made the ebook very easy to read and if you have any questions you can contact me any time via email.

Ok now since u mentioned that i dont have to invest any money, how comes i have to pay you $35 for the e-book aint that a investment?

My next question that you said that we can contact you via email if i have any question is whats in the e-book? can you copy paste the details in it to me.

Thanks (oops daym i dont even know your email, how do i get it???)

Regards

Ok now since u mentioned that i dont have to invest any money, how comes i have to pay you $35 for the e-book aint that a investment?

In the method itself you don't have to spend any money.

My next question that you said that we can contact you via email if i have any question is whats in the e-book? can you copy paste the details in it to me.

The 15 lucky people will see the support email in the ebook.

first question, as you was mentioning in chatbox that it involves adsense, you already know its not good to play some blackhat trick with Big G?

second show some earning proof that you have received.

first question, as you was mentioning in chatbox that it involves adsense, you already know its not good to play some blackhat trick with Big G?
it is nothing with adsense. Notice my post says CPA.

second show some earning proof that you have received.
Already stated countless times.

@mraza yeah nice one, show us the proof that you earned $1100 in those many days as you have mentioned on the top. Stats please so we can purchase.

so to see your earning proof we need to buy first your ebook? maybe my memory is not good anymore i thought u was mentioning about adsense in chatbox, anyway show some proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back