Selling Money Making Method ($100-$300 profit + Rises)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostMyWarez

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I'm selling a Blackhat Money Making Method that I invented couple of months ago. This is just one of many methods that I have thought of and made really good money from. I've made the method very simple and it will generate you very good profit.

Preview :

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/lxm6nm.png[/slide]

Method currently generates average of $100-$300 / day with me. You do not have invest any money in order to generate profit with this method. You don't even need a website =D I've made the ebook very easy to read and if you have any questions you can contact me any time via email.

In order for method to not be saturated only 10-15 copies will be given out. Do not share this method; it is up to you to not saturate it!

Price per each copy = $35 Payment via PP

This method has been reviewed by Whoo and he can confirm it.
Edit by Whoo: I have reviewed the method and I guess you can make some decent money with this method. It all depends on how much time you spend implementing it.

15/15 Sold

76 comments
Well i can tell you guys you guys really do need time to work this thing out. and the moment u receive the E-Book you won't be receiving any money the first or 2nd day..

Hey hostmywarez how comes you arent showing us any of your proofs that you earned that much?

Please show me coz i want to buy a copy aswell.

Well sounds attractive, as every "Money Making Guaranteed" eBook , but I've checked billion books and some costed over 100$ (not bought them). I mean if it's so special and good method, why would you share it? Where is the catch? Why would you sell this book for just $35 when it's so good?

I seen you got no reviews at the moment, if you can give me 1 review copy I will read it and post detail review after I'm done reading and of course I won't give it to anyone.

No this isn't any "please give me book" post, just trying to help and at same time see so special method which most probably I won't use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back